The come-back tour starts

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
After my worst year of racing in over 45 years due to illness I entered my first race of 2022. Race entries opened at noon today so I put my 200.00 deposit down and I’m in. Time to turn this ship around
DEFD5067-5134-42BE-971F-F3BDC6851C54.jpeg

Started my RiverWalks today to get my body and mind right. Only walked .7 miles but I don’t want any setbacks. Looks like a nice stretch of weather so hopefully by my 8th day I’m up to two plus miles.
14AFC185-DB4C-4936-B9F8-CC390D04F1F7.jpeg

Started my RiverWalks today to get my body and mind right. Only walked .7 miles but I don’t want any setbacks. Looks like a nice stretch of weather so hopefully by my 8th day I’m up to two plus miles. View attachment 1715888848

Feather it a little out of the hole for the first few launches to get a feel for it and to get your rythmn back. Then gradually pour it on as you get more comfortable .

Do the same for the car...

Good luck buddy!!

After my worst year of racing in over 45 years due to illness I entered my first race of 2022. Race entries opened at noon today so I put my 200.00 deposit down and I’m in. Time to turn this ship around View attachment 1715888814

They posted last night that out of the 400 entries only 50 were left to sell. I wondered how things would go this year

It might be a bit slow. The Covid monster slowed a lot of things down so there could be a number of racers not attending due to a lack of parts.

I’m glad I jumped on the pre-entry. I wasn’t sure how gas prices were going to effect this but I guess the racers don’t care thank goodness. Sold out
7E9E1431-8F5B-41A4-9A87-B9130DA3F9FE.jpeg

PBR, just curious what is the going rate for M1 right now? Considering running it in the new motor

Sweet!
any flow results on the trick flow

No other than walking 1.2 miles today it was a waste and I have to do it again tomorrow. Years ago my buddy bought some heavy duty shelving and he wanted to sell some. I need something to get heads and intakes stacked on instead of standing around on end in my shop. Well I drove 35 miles each way and bs’ed and when I went to load them he didn’t have the bottoms or ends. So back I go tomorrow to get the rest. Two wasted days. But I did get my walk in.

The knee must be feeling better. I'm glad you can get some walking in, it's good exercise.
Walking keeps the limbs working and the heart pumping.
Might even lose a little weight.

Just remember you have the weight of all of us a body small block enthusiasts riding on your shoulders ready to revel in your victory for sink in your failure...maybe that's a little too much pressure:rolleyes: :LOL have fun!!

Just remember you have the weight of all of us a body small block enthusiasts riding on your shoulders ready to revel in your victory for sink in your failure...maybe that's a little too much pressure:rolleyes: :LOL have fun!!

I see less and less tech posts on this site every month and I think it’s finally sinking in why.

Take a couple big blocks to the woodshed and you'll feel like a new man.

-
Back