The current price of one gallon of Super Clean cleaning solvent. Wow.

-
For the guys using “purple power”. Years ago I was cleaning my motorhome with this and carelessly plopped my cleaning glove in the bucket and got a face full of cleaner in my eyes. I ended up
In the emergency room getting my eyes flushed for 45 minutes, a shot in my rearend, and sab for my eyes for a week. I was told how lucky I was for getting to the hospital or the lye would have blinded me. Please be careful.

Yes, Purple Power Industrial Strength Cleaner/Degreaser contains 25% sodium hydroxide, which is severely corrosive to the eyes and can cause eye burns. Direct contact with the eyes can cause irreversible damage, including blindness. The cleaner also contains a chelating agent that can cause severe irritation to the eyes, corneal injury, and chemical burns. Purple Power can also irritate and burn the skin and respiratory tract, and the effects may be delayed. It's harmful if absorbed through the skin
sodium hydroxide aka lye is in every single soap you use in your house. Just in lower qualities of course.

Not car related, but I use Roundup Weed Killer For Lawns on my yard. NOT the regular Roundup that kills everything. The Roundup Weed Killer For Lawns kills only the weeds and not the grass. It does an amazing job. It even kills crabgrass and nut grass. Anyway, I paid $10 per quart for the concentrate that makes 8 gallons for several years. I went to Lowes to get some a few weeks ago, and it now costs $22. Wow!
That being said, it is still worth it. It really does do a great job of killing weeds. It works better than the $40 per quart stuff they sell at the nurseries.
Yeah I just got some at Menards, 39 bucks a quart for round up brush killer concentrate

Just bought 80.00 of 4.29 diesel in Pa in my local town. Cheapest place around by .30 a gallon.

DJT will drill gov ;ent lands...cheap! Paid political advertisement! No really!
:thumbsup:
Don’t disagree….. but we gotta be careful on the political stuff. I done been warned too many times….

Super Clean & Purple Power
Two different products.

Super Clean (Small).JPG

Purple Power Cleaner (Small).png

My old "hoard, stash" of Super Clean gallons.
Don't know how many years, these go back with me.
One reason that i needed a fresh gallon of the product that i haven't purchased in years.

SUPER CLEAN Gallons 001 (Small).JPG

I've used all different brands of the purple cleaners and they all clean about the same to me.

Talking about prices going up. I woke up yesterday to no water (I’m on a well) I metered out the pressure switch and it’s good. I checked voltage at the wall and have 240 so I guess it’s time for my third well pump. I’ve done the job twice (once with my ex and once with my son) So I have a guy coming to pull my pump and change it if needed. So I stopped today to get a few gallons of water at Dollar General. 1.75 a gallon. Can you believe that she-it!!!

That won't do it. That installs at the bottom of the bucket. You have to drill a hole in it. What I want will have female threads for the opening in the lid.

What are you trying to do Rusty. If it just transfers buy of these. I have one for water in my moterhome, alcohol, gas’s to fill my generator and quad at the track, and one in my shop for changing out my dirty kerosene in my parts tank. When I bought my first one they were 10.00 at Walmart and now they are 16.00. This one from harbor freight is a deal on sale.

IMG_4199.jpeg

IMG_4129.jpeg

What are you trying to do Rusty. If it just transfers buy of these. I have one for water in my moterhome, alcohol, gas’s to fill my generator and quad at the track, and one in my shop for changing out my dirty kerosene in my parts tank. When I bought my first one they were 10.00 at Walmart and now they are 16.00. This one from harbor freight is a deal on sale.

View attachment 1716294104

View attachment 1716294105
I got her one of those. After about the 15th one, she's lookin for options. lol

-
Back