The Little Red Wagon

-
Hi Bill

Glad to see you here on FABO

Saw you several times with the wheels up all the way!

I remember Raceway Park at Indy back in the 60's

Thank you for being an enthusiast...I'll never forget those runs
down the strip.

Tony

Bill "Maverick";244290 said:
I had a lot of help with that. I had a shock specilist design how it all should fit. I am glad I did there has been times when the truck came down real hard. The shocks always held up.

cool.. i remember looking under there and being like what the hell is that...lmao.

If you search youtube.com you will find some footage of the Little Red Wagon.

Hello Bill, I`ve heard a story of a crash you had somewhere in Europe and instead of the people coming to help you, they were all taking souvenirs ,(parts of the truck and your clothing).................any truth to that story? Evidently you did survive! Lol!

Longgone, yes it is true. But the crash happened in Canada. I went end over end six times. I broke every bone in my body. It was a not so good day lol! To top it all off you think it could not get any worse. But it did. The person stealing my clothes could have at least been a sexy blonde model but no I came to enough to see some fat nasty man ripping my clothes off. I guess like they say when it rans it pours lol!!

Lets go fishing some time Bill.:-D
How is your lake doing:read2:
Just wanted to pop in and say good morning. and fishing season is on us.8)

LIFE 147.jpg

memike we can hook up sometime. My lake has ice on it now. I really start to hit the fish heavy in April.

Hay !! That sounds great Bill. It will be great to spend a partial day on the lake with you.
I will see if I can find a model of you truck and get you to sign it for me.
I am retired and this gives me good therapy

Have a good one Bill, and thanks again for being here with us.

LIFE 428.jpg

LIFE 261.jpg

LIFE 422.jpg

Looks like everyone is bored with the Little Red Wagon talk. Any fans want to share old track stories?

How many people "crew only" did it take to get-er-dun like you did.
I am sure you had a busy time of it. And glad to here you made it though that bad crash!! Never new.

Bill "Maverick";244689 said:
Longgone, yes it is true. But the crash happened in Canada. I went end over end six times. I broke every bone in my body. It was a not so good day lol! To top it all off you think it could not get any worse. But it did. The person stealing my clothes could have at least been a sexy blonde model but no I came to enough to see some fat nasty man ripping my clothes off. I guess like they say when it rans it pours lol!!

Wow,what a story and endoed 6 times!!! That hurts to think about it. Sounds like lots of time in the hospital for recuperation. Sexy blonde nurses perhaps????:love7:

-
Back