The Wife Won.

-

Bad Sport

HALF A BUBBLE OFF
Staff member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
We went to our local auto parts place today for customer appreciation day and they were handing out all of the goodies, stickers, hats, note pads and on and on. They were also providing everyone with as much as you could eat, brats, hot dogs, potato salad etc.

Also had door prizes, so we signed up of course. They had two door prizes one was a 12 volt rechargeable grease gun and the other a portable socket and wrench set.

Since we just got her Comet on the road we were needing a travel kit and, she won.

Cheapo set, but hey, it works.

Attachments

• tools.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 269
Nice Bruce! I use to.win concert n.sports tickets all the time on the radio....always came with a hangover ...Congrats to the missus

Sweet! Can always use more tools!!:) the all you can eat brats and hotdogs sounds REALLY good right now!!

Is she gonna be the one using em? :D

Yup, I have 4 roll around double stack tool boxes full of tools, soon to be 5, I haven't a need for them. It's going in the trunk of her Comet along with a few other items in case there is a need. Now, the task of teaching her how to turn them. :pale:

Cool Bruce,you got the Comet on the road.

Yup, got the interior back in last week after getting the floors welded in. Took it for a maiden voyage last week, went by the car wash and cleaned it up a bit.. It runs pretty good.

Still got to get a set of buckets, carpet, clean up the dash and door panels.

Attachments

• Arrival 1.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 174
  • int after2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 159
  • int after5.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 177
-
Back