There on.

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Ok a big thanksssssssssssss to JamesDayton,for donating them for a great cause,I have always like the look of those covers.Also for the extra 30 bucks to help out in shipping them back:D.Now last but least,our very own Cudachick, she went out of her way to make this happen:D:D:D she is definitely the Powder Queen, I don't know how she does it those high heals:-\". Thankssssss, to you two for making this happen:D:D:D

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 378
  • 003.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 381
  • 005.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 387
  • 006.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 368
Nice! They look awesome! :glasses7:

Looks like you got your grommets all figured out. Good work!

Right on brother! A BIG shout out to the people that made this happen! Just goes to show that FABO is one great big family.

Very nice to see the group effort. Always good to see your Dart that you've put so much care into.

Looks real good Snake. You get all that air filter under the hood?

WOW Snake \\:D/ They are on and looking perfect :thumbrig::thumbrig:
A well deserved home for these M/T Valve covers, you sure have a
beautiful Dart :colors: I want to thank everyone in on this :hello2::hello2::hello2::cheers:
I was wondering the same thing on the breather Snake :glasses7: I see allot of posts
asking for a filter size that will fit under Darts, Valiant's and Duster V8 cars :glasses7:

Leanna put some old parts back to life for us again :cheers: Thank you all :wav:

Awwwwwwwwww, thank you Don!!! I'm SO glad to finally see these on the Dart! It was an honor to have a little hand in that fine ride and I look forward to working with you again in the future. :-D

It's hard to tell from the pic, are the fins and M/T the same color as your car, or is that just the reflection?

It's hard to tell from the pic, are the fins and M/T the same color as your car, or is that just the reflection?

We really need some closer up (zoomed in) pictures to appreciate the attention to detail that Leanna puts into those. That's what seperates her from the "other" powder coaters. :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

Thanks for the compliments guys! :-D

See Snake??? I told ya from a distance they almost look polished. LOL!

The accent color I used -- the closest thing I had in stock to Snake's paint sssssample :-D -- is called Illusion Lite Blue. (If it sounds familiar, it's also the base coat to ultimately create my version of Viper Blue Pearl .)

Per Karl's request, here's a few more pictures beginning with what I started out with ...

View attachment 001 - Copy.jpg

View attachment 009 - Copy.jpg

... and now

View attachment 054 - Copy.jpg

View attachment 056 - Copy.jpg

View attachment 059 - Copy.jpg

The Illusion Lite Blue shows up a lot better in the sun.

View attachment 062 - Copy.jpg

View attachment 063 - Copy.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ya they look great in the sun.There hard to believe there mine, mine i tell YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS again sweetly.

I told ya that they would look better close up!

Great job Leanna! You're the best!

-
Back