To:
undisclosed-recipients

Dear Beloved in Christ,

I am Mrs.Mary Parker an aging widow suffering from long time illness. I
have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of 7.5 Million
Pounds and I needed a very honest and God fearing Christian that will use
the fund for God's work, I found your email address from the internet and
decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use the funds for
the Lord's work, kindly reply me at my email;[email protected].

Yours in the Lord,

Mrs.Mary Parker.

I'm in from what I've seen of American Evangelism hookers and blow are big part of doing the lords work ,give her my number I can buy a shortened lifetimes supply of both for 7.5 mil -certified cheques only please

Hell ya, a rich old widow women on her last legs shortly to get planted. My kind of women, I'll reply to the little darlin and mercifully put her out of her missery then jump a plane with all the loot, a bodashous bimbo and head to Aruba. Hell ya and praise the lord it's like winning the lottery.

Hell ya, a rich old widow women on her last legs shortly to get planted. My kind of women, I'll reply to the little darlin and mercifully put her out of her missery then jump a plane with all the loot, a bodashous bimbo and head to Aruba. Hell ya and praise the lord it's like winning the lottery.
To late, I already emailed her.....Was nice knowing you guys......

Watch out for the notorious Nigerian Prince opening the orphanage. I have taken several of those reports.

You mean like she's going to need me to send her a cashier cheque for $5,000 to pay the authorities and lawyer fees before she can get her late hubbies money. Nah that can't be, she sounds like she's on the up and up, don't she.:eek:ops:

Hmmm, don't quite know how to respond to this thread.

Couple of options:

#1 You're a complete noob and don't know this is a scam, in which case I need to shout, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!!!!!" And, "Don't under any circumstances send this person ANY money!"

#2 You think it's funny, and a twist on the old nigerian scams. In which case, I chuckled to myself and wondered, "Who falls for this crap?"

Regards,

Joe Dokes

#3 it is not a scam, it is for real
just send me the money I need to pay the taxes on my inheritance and I will prove to you it is real
my address is 1204 mdomba way
inner outer upper downer nigeria
cs21009574j

#2, nobody gets my money.
Number 1 and 2 no one gets my money. Oops, the IRS does. :D

I am glad someone other than my wife said I was a Beloved in Christ. It really makes me mad that someone would use this as a scam. How do pounds equate to dollars. She still may be my Cougar. :D:D:D

A} I'm Scottish =the anglo jews ,so I'm so tight my toenails curl up when the bill comes eh!
B} don't know what the pound is pretty sure she should be scamming in Euros by now
C} Do you really think we as car guys haven't seen these scams before ?
D} What kind of knob has to make his points with letters or numbers instead of commas ?

British still use Pounds, one of the few EU countries that chose NOT to join the Euro. We'll see if that was a good decision, for a while looked like Greece was going to bring down the currency, though in the past couple of days it looks like things have stabilized.

1 British Pound is about $1.60 US.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

British still use Pounds, one of the few EU countries that chose NOT to join the Euro. We'll see if that was a good decision, for a while looked like Greece was going to bring down the currency, though in the past couple of days it looks like things have stabilized.

1 British Pound is about $1.60 US.

Regards,

Joe Dokes
That's a cool 12 million.

I have found it pretty easy to lead these jerks on for a while until they are frothing at the mouth in anticipation of a score, then break the bad news to them. My scam screen must be working pretty well, don't get them much anymore.

-
Back