think I got ripped off on Facebook

-
I was thinking that. A gear shop once told me that Ford had a bigger and better bearing set up than the Mopar bearing. True/false? I am local to Strange and could just call them.

Looks like Ford ends,your going to have to get the bearing #'s and call them to figure out what you have when you get it.

http://www.strangeengineering.net/high-performance-street/housings-components/housing-ends-t-bolts-gaskets.html?___store=default[/url]

Mopar bearings are 2.875" OD vs big fords being 3.15" IIRC

Nice job sedanman :cheers:

If I can help, Im off work for the next week. In Ontario approx 3 hours east of border crossing in Detriot, but looks like you guys got it under control.

If I can help, Im off work for the next week. In Ontario approx 3 hours east of border crossing in Detriot, but looks like you guys got it under control.

If we can't get it shipped direct, then you can take one leg of the relay...

We need to get it to the western part of Canada above Washington (the state above Oregon).

He's looking into shipping options, but we're on call if he needs us....

This could be like passing the Olympic Torch.... :farao:

I think I got rippd off too,from rod and custom machine,for there 426 hemi rockers,been a month since purchase,not a word,shipping date or nothing,they took my 2250.00 though

I think I got rippd off too,from rod and custom machine,for there 426 hemi rockers,been a month since purchase,not a word,shipping date or nothing,they took my 2250.00 though

Where are they located? Maybe a member can pay them a visit for you like I did.

Well dartboy 73, now is your chance to get even...text him and tell him time is up(picked up? I didn't send anyone to pick up the rear end!) and you are going to contact the locals ,he will be looking over his shoulder for some time..lol
I am glad there still are some kind hearted people on here. Sedanman...GOOD JOB! and I would like to thank you.

well dartboy 73, now is your chance to get even...text him and tell him time is up(picked up? I didn't send anyone to pick up the rear end!) and you are going to contact the locals ,he will be looking over his shoulder for some time..lol
i am glad there still are some kind hearted people on here. Sedanman...good job! And i would like to thank you.

lol!

Naw you are better than that. It's a funny idea and all, but karma will kick him in the butt good enough.

I like the bag of di€k$ idea someone posted that would be funny to send him lok

Dartbboy73 I hope you get this worked out . I've been ripped off a couple times, once from a seller on here that has finally been charged with fraud and banned from here. Its so frustrating! ! Call the local law enforcement from his town and report it then contact tne FBI fraud department. It may take some time but they will work on it. At least they did in my case. If he ripped you off then he probably did others. You need to band together and go after him. I wish you luck brother!

Well dartboy 73, now is your chance to get even...text him and tell him time is up(picked up? I didn't send anyone to pick up the rear end!) and you are going to contact the locals ,he will be looking over his shoulder for some time..lol
I am glad there still are some kind hearted people on here. Sedanman...GOOD JOB! and I would like to thank you.

This IS karma,lol!!!Go for it!!

The mopar world is small and international if you plan on being a part of our community just be a decent person and you will be just fine. If you try to screw one of us you should pick another car line to get into because you will be done and quickly in the Mopar world. We are one big global Mopar family.

Wow this thing is turning out to be crazy difficult to ship and the people that are willing to ship are crazy expensive at this point is there anybody willing to road trip and meet me with it in portal Saskatchewan? Or if anybody is interested in buying it that lives in Illinois I could ship you the 4 link easy enough

Sedan man has dropped it off at a shipping place fingers crossed.

-
Back