Thinking of selling off everything?

-
Transition from the military is CHALLENGING!!

I retired 15 years ago and I still miss it every day. I would go back today if I could.

The thing I miss most is the mindset. We can almost read each others' mind while we're serving. The mission comes first...but we still have the desire and ability to care for our families. We cared about each other and were willing to die for our military brothers and sisters.

It's just not that way out in the civilian world. Each man for himself. Teamwork is virtually non existent. I've bounced around more than I've wanted to but hopefully found a company that I can grow and stay with. Jury is still out if the guy who hired me was telling the truth. None of the others have.

I will say...when it comes to work ethic and leadership we can run rings around most any civilian out there!

Oh yeah, we are always thinking 3 steps ahead so I get your wanting to be ready when the time comes.

Sounds like you're on your way!!!

CM until MC...Hooah!!

Transition from the military is CHALLENGING!!

I retired 15 years ago and I still miss it every day. I would go back today if I could.

The thing I miss most is the mindset. We can almost read each others' mind while we're serving. The mission comes first...but we still have the desire and ability to care for our families. We cared about each other and were willing to die for our military brothers and sisters.

It's just not that way out in the civilian world. Each man for himself. Teamwork is virtually non existent. I've bounced around more than I've wanted to but hopefully found a company that I can grow and stay with. Jury is still out if the guy who hired me was telling the truth. None of the others have.

I will say...when it comes to work ethic and leadership we can run rings around most any civilian out there!

Oh yeah, we are always thinking 3 steps ahead so I get your wanting to be ready when the time comes.

Sounds like you're on your way!!!

CM until MC...Hooah!!

My dad and I are having this discussion right here. Interesting for surr. He was 22 navy man...

Thanks for your service,
JW

I work for Cox Automotive (Manheim auto auction) they're the largest auction in the USA. Their main hub in in Atlanta. Awesome benefits (22 days paid off and 7 holidays to start) good pay. They have a lot of openings always. Check them out

First off, Thank you for your service.

Second, you said you did facility maintenance with the military correct? Well I happen to be right down the road from you in upstate SC and I know for a fact that the Michelin Plant in Spartanburg needs help in facilities. I know this because I just left there in September. I know guys that work there that would park an RV in the parking lot for their shifts and then travel home on days off. I know 85 is a disaster, nightmare, worst road in the country, or whatever adjective you wish to put on it. But it's what we have. If your interested PM me and I can give you the details and contact info for the guy you need to talk to.

It is hard for me to believe that a man of your stature can be had or made by the selling of everything.

-
Back