FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
No more thinkin bout banks to rob
Back to the cuda, wanting to create a mob
Lori and I got back from celebratin'
Drove home from work smilin'
and spazturbatin' :eek:ops:LOL

Finally got a call from a place I had interviewed with about 3 times, landed a 6 month contract. I start next Monday analyzing and sampling minerals. Its right here in town, literally 2 minutes from home. Running 3 shifts, 2 weeks rotation with shift premiums!
It'll be nice to get some $$ flowing again,hopefully soon make progress not only in life, but on the cuda as well. Here's to hoping I get to ask some dumb-assed questions IN BULK!!!:cheers:

No more thinkin bout banks to rob
Back to the cuda, wanting to create a mob
Lori and I got back from celebratin'
Drove home from work smilin'
and spazturbatin' :eek:ops:LOL

Finally got a call from a place I had interviewed with about 3 times, landed a 6 month contract. I start next Monday analyzing and sampling minerals. Its right here in town, literally 2 minutes from home. Running 3 shifts, 2 weeks rotation with shift premiums!
It'll be nice to get some $$ flowing again,hopefully soon make progress not only in life, but on the cuda as well. Here's to hoping I get to ask some dumb-assed questions IN BULK!!!:cheers:

Congrats I know you are thrilled.

Good luck ,I hope it turns into something permanent-maybe you can finish the garage!!!

Great news,
Oill and gas industry is booming right now.

Fantastic News !!!
Money is good.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkhX5W7JoWI"]Money - Pink Floyd + Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks everyone, TXdart, listening to Floyd as I type this. I was really at the boiling point and contemplating going out west to get employment. Although it is only a 6 month contract, Im positive it will be renewed or be put on permanent, and if they dont renew, by the end of it(May 2012) the Environmental consultants will be going balls to the wall again and this time I will have experience as well as the schooling under my belt.
Thanks all!!

Outstanding news. I know you've worked really hard for this opportunity and good to see it paying off........=D>

Pretty cool that you and your wife have gotten great news in recent days. Maybe things are finally turning around abit with the economy!

Education and experience is what it takes now days,of course the man upstairs pulls some strings for the good guys...
Of course I will not ask for any money till your career is secure..LOL
Congrats,
Martin
TXDart

Thanks everyone, this time I will have experience as well as the schooling under my belt.
Thanks all!!

Is that schooling under my belt, or schloong under my belt??? Could go either way...

LOL!

But seriously, Way to go Steve! Glad to hear.

LOL Karl yer right, read it as you see fit LOL

Mike Nigel wont be 1/2 as happy as me to get it out.

Thanks again everyone!!

In this economy its good to have any job,let alone one you wanted.congrats

-
Back