This Is Horrible! Not for kids

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
I was going through videos on YouTube of high voltage disconnect switches, and this was one that popped up. This is horrible.. not sure if you guys have seen it or not.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh9CAbL238U"]Shock Laga Laga Shock Laga NEW - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, he be dead. The caption "don't try this at home" comes to mind.

It looked like he was about to catch on fire when the video ended.

Yeah, duh... Don't touch high voltage power lines...

Or as my ex-wife used to say... Dude flambay...

Pass the steak sauce.

I always liked my meat well done.

My favorite line from Married with Children.Al and Peg are in bed.The roof leaks,Al has a pan in his hand to stop the leak on his head.He reaches to the lamp,and cooks himself.Peg yells"Al it smells like burnt ham"

I have seen that one. Have you seen the one where some guy was peeing on an electrical fence? Looked like a deep fried weiner.

I would say that the guy in the red hat died from a bloody nose...

All kidding aside......I wonder how long it took for that to happen from start to finish? Mere seconds I bet.

when i went to work for the power company here in raleigh . we had a new guy go up in a bucket truck to take the hoses off a hot line..he had no idea of what he was doing..some how his neck hit the primary wire and it blow his head off and to the ground...and few years later a guy was working in a trans and your suppose to check and make sure the feed is dead...he didnt blowed his knee out cause thats what was on the ground.....i enjoyed doing that kinda work cause everyday was diff. but you always wonder am i going home tonight.....:wack:

Was reading a few of the posts i thought should i watch this,well **** made the same sound our cat made when she touched the transformer, but not as much smoke.

-
Back