This where feed back sucks!

-
Prove it Put the pictures on hear that you showed him.The type of person sgbarracuda is I know you ripped him off.
you guys can cry me a river he knew they were repaired i showed pics of them to him. i told him what a crybaby and a lair!!!!!!!!

Thats good joey.I seen that one post and commented on it as I was reading the rest of post.I know how it feels.Good job.Mark

SO, after a little sleep, I have done some digging...

chryslerman6772 ip's match

mopar7172
abody7172
mpshelby
and tried to register again today using 440/383 dude (I caught that one)

After his behavior is he banned from here or all your sites? Just asking, since guys like this have a tendency to try to stalk members across sites and carry bull from one to the other.

I know I share some blame on this one. I should ask more questions, demand pictures on here or to my e-mail, etc. I'm old but getting wiser as time goes on. I have a flaw in that I assume people on here have the same sense of right and wrong,fairness that I do. And there is a lot to be said about new posters and low post counts. This is a great community we have here and have dealt with more members on here than I will ever remember. 99% have gone off without a hitch. So I guess anything that is 99% effective ain't to bad.

Sometimes, but not always.

He actually just emailed me as 440/383 dude asking "How come I got banned? I'm a new member"

I sent a reply. It said: "Because your a douchebag"

:D

He actually just emailed me as 440/383 dude asking "How come I got banned? I'm a new member"

You are to kind Sir....

still don't know why its used as an insult ....but kinda funny indeed

Attachments

• douche.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 229

LOL

You Da' Man!

still don't know why its used as an insult ....but kinda funny indeed

I don't know either. I have fond memories of this,a young couple frolicking along a cool bubbling stream with their hearts all aglow just basking in the glory of the moment when one turns to the other looks into her loving eyes and exclaims-Where the hell is that duschebag!!!!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!!

Great work on this idiot!!!!
I'm so proud I'll just have to have a jello shot!

The little douche bag logs in over on BBDart under mopar7172 some one should link this thread over there.

-
Back