Tire hitting fender

-
Never mind I thought that was a picture of your wheel with the wheel cover.
Are those the rims in your avatar ? If so I almost gaurauntee thats the issue.

Here we go........... Pictures or it didn't happen.

Right, but his post #12 seems to think that's ok. So I don't know what else to suggest. "Get the tape measure out" is the fastest way, yet he wants to argue. Oh well.
Sorry if it sounds like I'm arguing didn't mean that at all
I'd get under there and measure to see if there's a difference in strut rod lengths.
Same length on both sides

Never mind I thought that was a picture of your wheel with the wheel cover.
Are those the rims in your avatar ? If so I almost gaurauntee thats the issue.
Here we go........... Pictures or it didn't happen.
20200629_171044.jpg
20200629_171044.jpg
20200629_171044.jpg

Drivers side sits to far out, and the passenger side sits in to clear the top lip, this is what started it all I cranked the front end up so the driver side wouldn't run and was going to take it in for alignment and the passenger tire caught the fender

Front k member was out and put all new bushings in it . I think the a body k frame bolts dont have any slop like the b body's. I'm beginning to think think the frame is tweaked from a wreck ,I dont see where I can pickup any slop

I have 245 60 14's on 14x7 Indy slotted wheels on the rear of my cuda. I wanted to mount the same on the front but before I purchased another set of that size I mounted the rears on the front and noticed that the left front just nicked the lower portion of the front fender and the right side cleared by a safe margin. So I bought 235 60 14's on the front with the other 14x7 wheels.
PS This is an all original car that has been thoroughly abused so I know something is a little off. I actually measured across the top from right rear inner fender to left front rad support and vise versa and one side is about 3/16ths off. Which is remarkable.
Got a picture I would like to see how those look ,I'm probably going to try those

maybe just me, but when i blowup and compare the pics of the bottom of the fender it looks like the passenger side curves rearward more than the drivers side
driver.png

pass.png

Just for kicks, take the front wheels off and make sure they are the same offset and backspace.

maybe the front and rear had different offset like others have said

-
Back