to my frends

-

godfatherofchry

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I cant remember ho yall are but iv herd there are a lot of yall left on here.Im only remering the few that's on my frends lested so if your still on here let me know......and from what im seeing wouldn't blam ya for leven I thut joey opend up a just joke section haha.at lest im getting sum good lfts know it used to beyou could turn your coputer on and it would be ether on the same page or 1or2 pages later or even the week end but know yor lucky if its on the same in 2mins.by the time I get to the bottom of one page its 10 pages past!!!!!!that's the one of the mian resun I haven't been on! or call me at my time....thanks your frend??????Artie :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

Good Morning Artie, I am still here and keeping my camera busy :hello2:
I took this one yesterday, I took Victoria to the drag strip this year and
Victoria was victorious :thumblef:, It is my only post in the racers forum I started.
My son Creed is moving forward on his 51 build :coffee2:
Happy to see you back Artie, I have not seen OldVart in a long time. :sad5:
one more cup for me :coffee2:

Attachments

• 2013 STRWBERRY 058.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 134
  • 2013 STRWBERRY 059.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 132
oooooooman I thut every one forgotin me.......mike I would like to talk to you on the phone if you will pm me and give me your ###I would talk abot it on here but I don't want the person in Quston to know....this is relley disturbing to me..............your frend???artie

Pm sent Artie, charging my battery and enjoying a cup :coffee2: this morning.

How could I forget you Artie?? As a matter of fact, I recently sent the TQ you donated to the Young Guns contest out to be rebuilt!! It will be used in your honor on the 340 that is going into Nellas car!!

You have been and always will be one of the fine upstanding members here, so take comfort in the notion that youve been missed and thought of fondly in your absence!! Geof and Nella!!

-
Back