TONIGHT! B-J Auction

-
ESPN Classic will be showing it Saturdy.

Nope, "Poison Dart" went for 51 or 52 K. The guys over at BBD are crapping all over that car. They are surprised it went for as much as it did.

Jack

I thought it would have done better than that especially when I see Hemi Darts sell on Ebay for that much:dontknow:?

B J Auction is a bunch of fat wallets buying up collector cars to fill their strorage areas. What a waste most of tese guys would know an A arm from their asses. Nice to look at the vehicles though , but it would be nice to see them go to people wh would use and appreciate them, not just dust them off once in a while!

Custom cars will never bring the money a stock or stock looking one will. The Dart brought just enough to cover the motor LOL

I know it's an auction show, but wish they had more time to
show more of the the lesser $$$ cars outside the auction arena.
I saw the Monkeymobile and others in the sweeping shots.

That '68 barracuda sold for 70k..:salute:a-bodies selling for as much as e-bodies,about time...

That '68 barracuda sold for 70k..:salute:a-bodies selling for as much as e-bodies,about time...

I saw that in the B-J auction site. $70K is not bad for a 383-S.

But a `68 340-S convertable sold for "only" $27,500 too.... :sad:

And for that you get a 67 drivers door, a dodge steering wheel center cap, and wrong door panels........ and that`s just from the pictures. Go figure?!?!

Where does he get his money? Mike

Why do you hate him???..because he can sit there and buy any car he wants...

I just figured out that Tom and Amy Assiter own the auction company and
Jackson does the promoting. Mike

The 08' Challenger is coming up. It's lot # 1331 and they're at #1305

Very true! Lots of street rods sold cheap in the last few days. Couldn't build one for $35,000. Mike

The crappy housing market has reached collector cars.........now ain`t that a b*tch. Lol!

Now ain't that a surprise? LOL
Over on CNN the politicos are talking recession.
Who didn't see that comming.
The last guy just bid against himself. Charity is fine. Egos are real.
Still will be a place for the high end big money.
Bring in the celebrity.

Damn the man! Count me in.

When is the Challenger going? I know that dillrod is a ford lover but he better not bid on the Chally.

-
Back