Tons of Fun.... J par vs 318willrun... and much more

who would win?

• J par, he da man!

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • 318willrun, because he'll actually GO to the strip! (YR ?)

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Nobody would have time to watch, video's would take too long

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • I'd rather go to a worm wrestle....

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • hey, Yellow Rose in with his '89 4x4 Dodge? and in for the WIN!

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • ben drink'n, if he can get it running....

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Skrews... 4 doors and 4.10's, can't go wrong

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
-
image.jpeg
Let's see if I can post a picture.

And there it is. Ready to smoke you posers. And yes it's a stick.

Oh Boy! We got a nice collection of ole' 4x4's.... and maybe more will join?
This could be the riot of the century! :D I will, for a fact, crawl my way through the 1320 and post a video! Our strip opens in the middle of April....

This could be the riot of the century! :D I will, for a fact, crawl my way through the 1320 and post a video! Our strip opens in the middle of April....

I'll see when mine opens and make a couple of passes. I'm going to make a few test hits on the Dart right after the first of the year. Then it's on to race jpar, hopefully not at the sweat hole AKA woodburn if freaking July.

I usually hide in the motorhome in the air conditioning (Hey it's a 20yr. old beater but the ac works!) and run out to the car when they call my class over the radio that's tuned in to their station. I could set a chair out side the motorhome for you LOL in the sun LOL and bring you cold water from the freezer.... and since you like standing in the hot sun at Woodburn we can just have you run the barbecue! LOL

I'll see when mine opens and make a couple of passes. I'm going to make a few test hits on the Dart right after the first of the year. Then it's on to race jpar, hopefully not at the sweat hole AKA woodburn if freaking July.

I wonder if I go 4 lo what the 60 ft time would be... ??? :realcrazy:
Wait, I gotta get it running again .....

What strip are you using? Cordova?

Yellow rose i like your Ram 4x4. What year is it? I almost ordered a dakota LE in 1987 in that same 2 tone blue and silver.

Last edited:
Yellow rose i like your Ram 4x4. What year is it? I almost ordered a dakota LE in 1987 in that same 2 tone blue and silver.

I'm the third owner. No kidding, the original owner was a guy that bought the thing in his early 70's and had it for about 15 years. It had 60k on it. My buddy bought it, drove it for 2 weeks got tired of the stick and made me a smoking deal on it.

I'll die with it. If I live to 2019 I'm going to rebuild the engine.

I'm the third owner. No kidding, the original owner was a guy that bought the thing in his early 70's and had it for about 15 years. It had 60k on it. My buddy bought it, drove it for 2 weeks got tired of the stick and made me a smoking deal on it.

I'll die with it. If I live to 2019 I'm going to rebuild the engine.
yeah, 302 heads, roller cam, should have a double roller chain on it, and TBI. If you put a 360 throttle body on it with the 360 computer, that might help? I know the differences in the throttle bodies is like the difference between the front barrels on the TQ and the rear barrels on the TQ.
I have a 360 TB, by the way. If I remember correctly, the 360 TBI was 670 cfm's....

4 doors for the win, you can get more fat toofless womenz in dere. I'll even pull the trailer.
LOL.... hey, is that a 4x4? Your back tires will be in the water box while you staged!
:rofl:

Can I play, all it needs is a key turned and some 115 in the tank.
But I think I would be cheating a-little.
1001050q.jpg

Is that the one with aluminum heads and all the fixings? ??? then.................
NO !! ....LOL. love to see what it would run, though :)

Yes, its just an old truck. I can tell you from seat of the pants, it would waste my 5.7 challenger, and my 6.4 truck would also not stand a chance against it.
Power shifting the old NP435 is about impossible, I can hit 2-3 no problems, but the 3-4 easy shift I have to use the clutch to get it to go in at 6500 rpm.

Yes, its just an old truck. I can tell you from seat of the pants, it would waste my 5.7 challenger, and my 6.4 truck would also not stand a chance against it.
Power shifting the old NP435 is about impossible, I can hit 2-3 no problems, but the 3-4 easy shift I have to use the clutch to get it to go in at 6500 rpm.
a man after my own heart.... :)

LOL.... I forgot about this thread... :rofl:

I re-read through it...… :D

and the others that jumped in to join …..

and the poll.....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

-
Back