Took my girl for ride.

-
If I say car ride our little guy goes straight to the passenger door to be let in. He loves to ride in the daily driver. The Duster, not so much. It's pretty loud.

She looks like a sweetie.

Cheers,

Steve

Dogs can be funny. Friend of our family used to have a black lab. He would park to do and errand and the dog would move right over and "drive" while he was gone.

Friend of mine used to have a setter / lab mix that was a mental explosion. You did not DARE use the word "ride" in a sentence if you were leaning / sitting/ in something that looked like a ride, front porch, picnic table, or even on your bike. That damn dog would be trying to get "in there" with you

Dogs can be funny. Friend of our family used to have a black lab. He would park to do and errand and the dog would move right over and "drive" while he was gone.

Friend of mine used to have a setter / lab mix that was a mental explosion. You did not DARE use the word "ride" in a sentence if you were leaning / sitting/ in something that looked like a ride, front porch, picnic table, or even on your bike. That damn dog would be trying to get "in there" with you

Gotta love the critters. They tend to understand certain words, like ride, cookie and chicken strip...

She's beautiful, what breed is she. She really resembles my N'Tasha, she was a white shepherd.

in the pic it almost looks like you are in a 68/9 dart.

that hood looks really flat in the pic like a dart. I had to look twice. I think the 1/4 window on a dart is bigger.

Either way, that pic is priceless. I think that pic is worth printing and framing to put in your house. :thumblef:

in the pic it almost looks like you are in a 68/9 dart.

that hood looks really flat in the pic like a dart. I had to look twice. I think the 1/4 window on a dart is bigger.

Either way, that pic is priceless. I think that pic is worth printing and framing to put in your house. :thumblef:

Very good eye ma'am. 69 barracuda. She thinks it's her car cuz her old,bad hips can get in and out of it easily.. she doesn't fancy getting in and out the truck anymore.. picture may end up as a screen saver at work..

Here are our first two kids Boris on the left Natasha on the right. She was beautiful and moved like lightning. In this pic she was already very sick but still fighting.

All my pics of them were lost. Thank goodness for my wife's Facebook.

Attachments

• boris and natasha-2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 209
  • bNN-1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 215
  • natasha-1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 198
They can be great travel buddies

Our dog loved to go on anywhere any time.

He would hear me come home and be at the door. We took him a lot except when it was hot out and we were not going to be in the car

He even went with me plowing snow

Loved ice cream, knew mc Donald's I think by the smell.

Went to cruise in and car show with us

View attachment image.jpg

Would have been around 1997 or 98

He was a good dog. He was to be my daughters to learn some responsibility but ended up being my little buddy, should have named him Gilligan instead of Ebenizer.

Here are our first two kids Boris on the left Natasha on the right. She was beautiful and moved like lightning. In this pic she was already very sick but still fighting.

All my pics of them were lost. Thank goodness for my wife's Facebook.

Great pics. Boris and Natasha are great names too. Thanks for sharing..

They can be great travel buddies

Our dog loved to go on anywhere any time.

He would hear me come home and be at the door. We took him a lot except when it was hot out and we were not going to be in the car

He even went with me plowing snow

Loved ice cream, knew mc Donald's I think by the smell.

Went to cruise in and car show with us

View attachment 1714833510

Would have been around 1997 or 98

He was a good dog. He was to be my daughters to learn some responsibility but ended up being my little buddy, should have named him Gilligan instead of Ebenizer.

Looks like a great little buddy. Thanks for posting him.

Gotta love it. Fuzzy-kids don't ask for much. We spoil ours as often as possible. They get mad when ya gotta pick outta the four of them, to take turns for stuff.

car and dog look great.

We put our 14 year old lab down a couple years ago and it sucked and still sucks. I/we would love anther dog but at this point in life with us so busy and the kid being in her senior year and going off to college soon we just don't have the time to put into it and that would be unfair to the dog

Gotta love the critters. They tend to understand certain words, like ride, cookie and chicken strip...

Great picture Ben :D Groovy passenger that will enjoy the ride and not bark at you wanting to know when we are going home :D

This is a Truck driver joke!
Q:Why do drivers have a dog in their truck?
A:Sheep are more obvious!

car and dog look great.

We put our 14 year old lab down a couple years ago and it sucked and still sucks. I/we would love anther dog but at this point in life with us so busy and the kid being in her senior year and going off to college soon we just don't have the time to put into it and that would be unfair to the dog

I applaud your decision. I see so many people get a critter and just leave him in the back yard. Critters need lovin.. Wait til you have the time to treat em right. I did without a dog for many years while the kids were keeping us busy. I think it was the right thing to do..

-
Back