torrential downpour boulder co.

-

hollywood hig

King of the assklowns
Reaction score
it's been raining here for four days straight now, boulder and lyons are under water.

i live about 15 minutes out of boulder, and luckily have not been affected until my power went out yesterday. it came back on late last night.

i'm am worried about fellow member milehighdart........scott lives in lyons.

yesterday there was no way in or out of lyons, they said the town was like an island.....people there have no power, and no way out, so keep scott and his family in your thoughts and prayers. hopefully he'll post up when he can.

there are rescue teams going in there this morning to help people get out.

also longmont was hit, there are major evacuations there, which is where justin lives,(dartdude335) i'm not sure if he had to evacuate or not. i will call him this morning to find out. prayers and thoughts for him, and family's.........

it's mess around here, boulder took on 12.5 inches of rain just wednesday night, and it's still raining.

higgs

Wow ... you guys go for a couple years in a drought and get it all made up in a few days. I'm sorry to read this. I hope all our Colorado members are safe, sound and dry. Thanks for the update hig!

Wow, prayers sent for members affected by this and that the rain stops, glad to hear you are doing alright Higgs but keep an eye on the weather buddy! Are you guys still having the FABO party or will it need to be changed to a later date? I hope either way you can all get together and have a blast cause that party needs to rock!!!

Hoping everyone is safe. Can't control weather. Seeing pictures online, pretty bad.

-
Back