Trombone Honda performance

-
There was an import at a labor day cruise through a park (low speed just off idle, like a parade) that had that playing on his stereo, complete with rev limiters and pops. Got a few thumbs down...wrong crowd.

There was an import at a labor day cruise through a park (low speed just off idle, like a parade) that had that playing on his stereo, complete with rev limiters and pops. Got a few thumbs down...wrong crowd.
If I won the lotto, I would be tempted to buy one of those high performance 120mph Honda riding lawnmowers. With such a short wheel base, no roll cage or belts-it would be scary as all get out.

Honda's new Mean Mower V2 broke the Guinness World Record for a lawnmower to go from zero to 100 mph, with a time of 6.29 seconds. At top speed, the mower can reach 150.99 mph, according to Honda. For perspective, the average riding lawnmowertravels at 5 to 6 mph, says Davis Adams, a spokesman for Honda.Jun 11, 2019

I love them videos they led to a string of them! LOL I sent it to my son and he got pissed off LOL which was even funnier LOL..

-
Back