Trouble with FABO?

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one having problems with this site not loading or in the middle of going from one page to another it just goes into outer space. Some times it takes several minutes to get back to the site! Whats up?

I have been here threw out this great sites growth :)
and when the server is being changed/moved there is time it can't be seen
or interruptive from our search, so I think Joey is working on this grate site.... (This is what I say to myself) so I carry on with my day :cheers:
So it is all good (in my mind) when I see it happen, yes me too.. makes me think :tongue9::tongue9:
Was I booted from forabodiesonly ;) Not the case :D Joey and the crew is working ( I say to my self ) and move on \\:D/
Just think :sad4:what it would be like if there was no forabodiesonly to wake up to :shock:
And not have the resources we use :thumbrig: and enjoy.. JMO :book:
I hope all is well at the home front Joeychgo, I am sure it is :sunny:

On the upside :) we are still here :cheers:

I deleted all the decals posts as the thread is about issues with the site performance.

Gold members should PM me if they have questions about decals..
=================================================================

I am aware and working on the site performance issues. Its a hard issue to track because its so intermittant.

I rarely notice a problem. Only a few times has it been non-responsive, which is probably during server maintenance. Us on the West Coast are sometimes on at 3 am EST.

So far today everything has been great. Over the last few days some threads have been loading really slow for me. It was inconsistent though. I could open a thread and it would take a week to load then close and reopen the same thread and it would load right up.
~Michael

I had an issue last night around 8:30. It lasted 2 minutes then it was fine.

Yeah, it's intermittent and never the same time of day. I do however notice it happens in the evening more than any other time and usually doesn't last very long, anywhere from 5 to sometimes 15 minutes or so. Could be just more people logging on and slowing the server down for a bit.

Ok, i don't know what the problem is. I have two lap tops and one PC. I can't get to FBBO or the truck forum. Only FABO works. So if there comes a point I fall off the radar screen you'll know that FABO quit working for me. I've had a lot of reasons as to why I'm having trouble and there is something wrong on my end but all i can say to that is the rest of the internet works for me?

-
Back