Truck spindle questions....

-
61-71 truck sit has an article on that. Don't remember all the fitments. Got you a bump anyway:)

Can you post a picture of what you have? I am thinking the calipers, spindles and the rotors are the same on both set ups but it has been a while so I am not positive. If I am correct the rotor separates like the Kelsey Hayes set up does on our A-bodies. Some pictures would help my memory.

What I have now is 1/2 ton stuff. I don't have any one ton stuff at all. What you have pictured is right for the rotor and hub. I just need spindles, hubs, rotors and all.

What I have now is 1/2 ton stuff. I don't have any one ton stuff at all. What you have pictured is right for the rotor and hub. I just need spindles, hubs, rotors and all.

I need to check my stash to see if the stuff is still here, but I did have everything from an 84 one ton Dodge dually. Heavy stuff, tho. 'Spensive to ship, probably. Feel like a road trip to PA?

I need to check my stash to see if the stuff is still here, but I did have everything from an 84 one ton Dodge dually. Heavy stuff, tho. 'Spensive to ship, probably. Feel like a road trip to PA?

Probably would be spensive.......but that's the right stuff. If you have it, let me know. Maybe we can come up with somethin.

There are two different spindle possibilities 3600 pound and 4000 pound. I am tied up due to medical issues in the family so I can't break out my Hollander Interchange manuals to look stuff up.

Call these people because they are showing some pretty good prices on the spindle. $35 and $40 plus they have both styles. Their prices on other stuff looks good too.

Crest Truck Parts
640 Joe Frank Harris Parkway
Cartersville, Georgia 30120​
770-382-1595 or 1-800-424-2065​

-
Back