Trunk fit...

-

grassy

Reaction score
folks,

We re installed the trunk today.

Everything went well except that it is far closer to the right side of the car than the left.

Can you adjust side to side or is this the way that it left the show room ? It has been so long, we don't remember..

Ian.

seems to me in the top picture the gap is wider at the bottom than at the top and that seems like another issue other than side to side. I dont believe there is actual side to side adjustment but it seems that if you raise one side and drop the other in essance that would also change the gap on the side also

How is the gap along the Dutchmen panel? If it narrower on one side than the other then I would think loosen one hinge side and move it closer, this in turn will move the outer end of the lid to one side.

I know. not enough room.

The Dutchman panel is under the window ?

I need to push it forward a bunch it get a good picture however, there are a couple suggestions I shall try.

thanks
Ian

The pictures doesn't show all the gaps well enough to give an opinion.

i agree it would be nice to see the whole thing but if nothing else i think it is safe to say that the gap at the bottom of the top pic is wider than the gap at the top of same pic

-
Back