Trying to get '70 Swinger to GA from MD.

-

7071DartGTReg

Deceased - RIP Bruce
Legendary Member
Reaction score
In a couple a weeks I am going to need help getting a '70 Swinger home to me in Georgia from Maryland. It is a running driving car.

I have no clue how to work this out yet. I tried the guy running the FABO transportation network but he never replies.

So... Anybody can offer me any suggestions or assistance?
I would go get it myself but my Dr's. tell me that is not a good idea right now.
I will be starting my Chemo and Radiation treatments and possibly major surgery in the next month.

I really want to have this car home before all that crap starts.
I am pretty broke but give me a quote and I will let you know if I can afford it.

The car is at 21045 in Maryland and I am at 31030 in Georgia.

Let me know.
Thanks,
Bruce B.

My suggestion would be some kinda relay. I would be glad to go to the northern Georgia border and get it and bring it to you. I feel sure there are enough class acts here to get the job done.

Bruce I can possibly do it for you for some fuel cost savings. I am going to Ga within the next 30 days to pick up my car at the bodyshop down there. I will have an empty car trailer on the way down. It would be great to have some savings on my end and help you on yours. I am in Fredericksburg Va 22408. I will pm you my #

Ok bruce I did some map questing. Your car is in columbia Md. which is 100 miles one way from me. I am going to go to cleveland Ga. 30528 which is 176 miles away from you. [Better than 650 lol] Basically im above athens and you are below. Maybe we can work something out. I could get the car anytime for you and keep it in my enclosed trailer till my car is ready to be picked up and bring it to you at that time. Can you drive the 176 miles to get it? Of course some fuel cost is involved but would be way cheaper than a transport company. Anyway just thinking out loud. I Pm'ed my number to you.

Bruce,
I was serious when I said that I would help in any way I can.
LMK
Cal

Way to go Slappy!I,m grateful for you stepping up to help my Georgia friend Bruce.Your an asset to FABO and friends.:cheers:

Congrats on the new purchase Bruce and hope another member can help you get this deal done!!

Prayers sent for ya bud :angel1:

OK,
Transport is set up.

THANK YOU Slappy!!

Now to get the ducks in a row on my end.

Later,
Bruce B.

-
Back