TTI block off plate and 6.1

-

Rat Patrol

Reaction score
A supplier has raised doubts about whether the TTI block off plate will fit the 6.1 oil filter boss.

Has anyone used the TTI plate on a 6.1 and can verify?

TTI stuff works and fit perfect the first time everytime.

Thx

5.7 - did you use the TTI mounts?

If so - how did you find the engine height?

Did you have pinion angle issues at all ?

Tti mounts, headers with their full exhaust on an early b body (64). Everything dropped right in place, driveline angle was easy but I do not remember what it is. I also used the 45 degree adapter from ma mopar. The engine height is set from using tti mounts and shumacher poly loc mounts on the factory k frame.

Rat Patrol,

I have one and it looks like it should fit no worries. I am no using it as when modifying my k frame made it so I could use the stock filter so if you want one PM me.

Cheers

Graeme

Tti mounts, headers with their full exhaust on an early b body (64). Everything dropped right in place, driveline angle was easy but I do not remember what it is. I also used the 45 degree adapter from ma mopar. The engine height is set from using tti mounts and shumacher poly loc mounts on the factory k frame.

Thx

I was hoping you ran an A body.

Im interested in the result people may have had with the A body "biscuit" mounts and TTI adapters.......Ive been told they really elevate the engine and set up a dreadful pinion angle.

Anyone else had this experience?

If you happen to remember the drivelive angle please share as I have mine car nearly complete but have a vibration around 80 when it shifts into o/d. Thanks ;0)

-C

-
Back