Twinkie Joke Thread

-

Oklacarcollecto

Life is an experiment
Reaction score
No disrespect to the good people that lost their jobs in the shutdown of Hostess is intended but this was just too funny not to share.

The Twinkie Joke

A 14-year-old girl walks into a hairdresser's shop with a Twinkie in her hand. She sits on the seat and the barber puts the plastic cover on her. As he is cutting her hair, she takes out her Twinkie and starts to eat it, not realizing that her cut hair is falling on her Twinkie. The hairdresser, being polite, looks down at her, smiles playfully, and says, ''Young lady, did you know that you're getting hair on your Twinkie?'' She smiles back, and says, ''Yes, I know...I'm growing boobs too!''

saw on facebook thought i would share rofl

Attachments

• 552317_10151238891144591_157782505_n.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 966
This isn't really a joke but it was kind of funny.

One night my wife and I watched the second Ghost Rider movie.
The devil change this one guy and everything he touched would rot. He pick up a Twinkie and nothing happen to it.

Do I remember in Paternity that Burt Reynolds takes a twinkie from the lady lays it on the rail and says something to the effect that is she came back in 20 years it would still be there and be just as fresh...

No disrespect to the good people that lost their jobs in the shutdown of Hostess is intended but this was just too funny not to share.

The Twinkie Joke

A 14-year-old girl walks into a hairdresser's shop with a Twinkie in her hand. She sits on the seat and the barber puts the plastic cover on her. As he is cutting her hair, she takes out her Twinkie and starts to eat it, not realizing that her cut hair is falling on her Twinkie. The hairdresser, being polite, looks down at her, smiles playfully, and says, ''Young lady, did you know that you're getting hair on your Twinkie?'' She smiles back, and says, ''Yes, I know...I'm growing boobs too!''

If I get this Right. The little girl is blonde? LMFAO!!!

-
Back