-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparman3211

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have a early 8.75 & a 72 7.1/4 i would trade straight up for one a body 8.75 for my 72 duster the 8.75 that i have is a 64 model that has the bolt on spindles the spring perches are 44 inches from center to center it has a 2.76 gear in it not posi. i just want a 8.75 that i can install & get my duster on the road before winter thanks dale

I,m thinking you are gonna have to offer cash to boot. 7.25s are almost worthless and a body 8.75s are almost like gold. Dont see anyone wanting to do this trade. Why not weld some flanges on the b rear you have and find a pair of axles?44 inch center pads signify a b rear.

i just wanted to put it back together period correct & by the way i know where i can get 8.75 just about any size for between 200 to 300 complete i just didnt want a lot of junk sitting around for the city to complain about

You ought to buy them and flip them. People regularly pay more than that. Seen several sell for 500. and up.

i just wanted to put it back together period correct & by the way i know where i can get 8.75 just about any size for between 200 to 300 complete i just didnt want a lot of junk sitting around for the city to complain about

There are plenty of members that would gladly give you a profit on an A-body 8 3/4 if you can get any spares at that price. You could end up with your for free.

its coming up with the money for the first one that is real hard right now married with two kids its hard to make ends meet

Maybe that's a sign to hold off on the car hobby.

Not sure if they even put a 8.75 in a 64 A-body but by any chance is your for an A-body? I have a later A-body 8.75 that needs some work. If yours would fit my 65 Dart, I'd be interested in trading.

Thanks,
Bruce

Not sure if they even put a 8.75 in a 64 A-body but by any chance is your for an A-body? I have a later A-body 8.75 that needs some work. If yours would fit my 65 Dart, I'd be interested in trading.

Thanks,
Bruce

got a 71 8 3/4 3.23 gear non pos drum to drum 550

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back