Two blowers 671and 871

-

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I took my to blower rides out this weekend red to new motor 891 ho badass yellow car little over 600 show them truck wondering it's class car didn't the Chevy's won I tried

IMG_20171021_140839249.jpg

IMG_20171021_140822168.jpg

IMG_20171021_140832783.jpg

IMG_20170904_164132445_HDR.jpg

I translated it on Google.

"I took both of my automobiles to a local gathering of vehicles, commonly referred to as the Grand Showing of Automobiles.
One of my vehicles is painted the hue of a ripe apple, and has a powerful engine with a large forced induction intake system.
The other is a beautiful shade of yellow, similar to that of a golden finch. It is also very powerful and has a slightly smaller forced induction system on it.
Although both of my vehicles were clean, looking fit and un-burnished, the nefarious clan of the Chevrolet's was too much to overcome. I gave it all I had, but sadly, I was unable to be victorious at said show."

"I took both of my automobiles to a local gathering of vehicles, commonly referred to as the Grand Showing of Automobiles.
One of my vehicles is painted the hue of a ripe apple, and has a powerful engine with a large forced induction intake system.
The other is a beautiful shade of yellow, similar to that of a golden finch. It is also very powerful and has a slightly smaller forced induction system on it.
Although both of my vehicles were clean, looking fit and un-burnished, the nefarious clan of the Chevrolet's was too much to overcome. I gave it all I had, but sadly, I was unable to be victorious at said show."
Most EXCELLENT translation sir!!!!

I tried it on another translation web site and this slightly different version appeared.

"I took both of my automobiles to a local gathering of vehicles, commonly referred to as a show car gathering.
I was victorious in the truck class, however the car class was overloaded with vehicles from the nefarious clan of the Chevrolet's. I gave it all I had, but sadly, I was unable to be victorious with my yellow car at said show."

I am forced to bow (Lean the top part of your body forward in acknowledgement of superiority) to your astute interpretation of the post. Astounding!! Very eloquent!! Eye kould hav dun iit mi-self butt eye ain't soo goode ate trunslating bunglish.

Treblig

I translated it a little differently.

He took his two blown rides out this weekend. The red one has a new motor and 891 badass hos liked it. The yellow one has been to over 600 shows. The truck won, the car didn't, Chevys were there, and the hos were classy!

I translated it a little differently.

He took his two blown rides out this weekend. The red one has a new motor and 891 badass hos liked it. The yellow one has been to over 600 shows. The truck won, the car didn't, Chevys were there, and the hos were classy!

Hue g-eyes skhuold git jhobbs aat teh staight dipartmint *** traanslayters, Eye dun't knoow witch trunslatsion es biitter!! Eye due licke teh 1 wit ul teh hoes en iit!! won Que?xsion...howe du eu tel aa klassie hoe frum aa rijular hoe???

treblig

Last edited:
won Que?xsion...howe du eu tel aa klassie hoe frum aa rijular hoe???

treblig
Your reading comprehension skills are horrible. It's all right there in the original post... clear as crystal!

Your reading comprehension skills are horrible. It's all right there in the original post... clear as crystal!
Saw-reee, mii compression is 9.2:1 (is '69 318, stawk ingine). Iit takees know "skil" 2 sheck compression??? know cristals en mii ingine iether...hav ellckroniic destribuutor.

treblig

Saw-reee, mii compression is 9.2:1 (is '69 318, stawk ingine). Iit takees know "skil" 2 sheck compression??? know cristals en mii ingine iether...hav ellckroniic destribuutor.

treblig

I don't think the OP even knows what he meant to write.:D

Periods, capitals, commas, punctuation, are all necessary to convey your message.

And no, your cars are not badassesd, they are bad ***!

-
Back