Ultimate swap confirmation

-
That's great news Francois! :thumbsup:
:thankyou: JD

Just arrived at home.
The car (and the transmission) work perfectly.
The Inland shifter isn't so bad... Maybe that this transmission didn't work a lot during its history and the shifter mechanism isn't too much loose (I've known worst with some european cars :D).
As the 833 comes from a '66 Barracuda 225cid, the 4 gears ratios are well adapted for my /6 and the car is a little bit more nervous :)

18-09-2024.jpg

New swaybar bushings too :
18-09-2024.jpg

Great! I'm glad it worked out well and that you are happy with it. That shifter will be just fine for your car, and the way you will probably drive it. If you had a high horse power 340 Demon and hot rodded it around a lot, then sure, a Hurst shifter would be better suited. But for a nice driver that you don't jerk around and bang gears like Ronnie Sox, that Inland will be just fine. It only needs to make you happy....and it appears that it does.

:thumbsup:

Great! I'm glad it worked out well and that you are happy with it. That shifter will be just fine for your car, and the way you will probably drive it. If you had a high horse power 340 Demon and hot rodded it around a lot, then sure, a Hurst shifter would be better suited. But for a nice driver that you don't jerk around and bang gears like Ronnie Sox, that Inland will be just fine. It only needs to make you happy....and it appears that it does.

:thumbsup:

Exactly... :thumbsup:

-
Back