FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
The magazine writer.

IMG_2886.jpeg

IMG_2885.jpeg

IMG_2887.jpeg

IMG_2888.jpeg

Hi Kim, how are ya? You lost me, tho.........Are you sayin this is your uncle?

I don't think anyone disputes he wrote magazine articles . That doesn't make him Hemi expert or a mechanic for 45 years as he and his following sometimes claims. That is what is usually questioned or disputed. What he does on YT is what he did writing articles... does a little research, starts writing a story. Hs very good at telling believable stories... doesn't make them at all true. An example? that 64 Comet that lost it's brakes,he developed a story about "boiling brake fluid" and his folllowers pounded that out likeit was fact... didin't even consider that the pushrod may have came out of the Wilwood style master cylinder, didn't even want to hear it, Tony's story was the tuth to them.Tony didn't have a clue what happened, the car wasn't towed to his shop for him to investigate... he made the story up off a YT video but, can't question it he's an expert...;)

Last edited:
No Del, I only put uncle as I can’t stand the guys bullshit. Nothing he ever says is half true. Kim
I don't watch very much of his stuff. Mostly because someone here posted a comment LOL

he developed a story about "boiling brake fluid" and his folllowers pounded that out likeit was fact (...) Tony didn't have a clue what happened, the car wasn't towed to his shop for him to investigate... he made the story up off a YT video

…and then his fanboi brigade went parrotting it all over the internet, and then people who think googling is "doing research" go Hey, yeah, I've read that same thing!, and the myth gets amplified and re-amplified and re-re-amp-amplified.

Tony's goal is not to find or tell the truth, it's to rack up maximum clicks on his monetized EwTube channel. And to drive traffic there by getting people all riled up and talking about him, so no more on that subject from me, bless his pea-pickin' heart.

This is not new; the purpose of an old-fashioned paper magazine is-always-was to put readers in a receptive, suggestible frame of mind for the ads. The articles and pictures are just bait. Some magazines (and TV shows, etc) do a slicker job than others of hiding that.

I say, lets have a $ pool and someone take bets as to how many Uncle Tony (hate) pages we can muster!!! :rofl:
i'll take action on somebody getting foaming at the mouth riled up and running off the rails resulting in a involuntary vacation... if the line is decent.

I don't think anyone disputes he wrote magazine articles . That doesn't make him Hemi expert or a mechanic for 45 years as he and his following sometimes claims. That is what is usually questioned or disputed. What he does on YT is what he did writing articles... does a little research, starts writing a story. Hs very good at telling believable stories... doesn't make them at all true. An example? that 64 Comet that lost it's brakes,he developed a story about "boiling brake fluid" and his folllowers pounded that out likeit was fact... didin't even consider that the pushrod may have came out of the Wilwood style master cylinder, didn't even want to hear it, Tony's story was the tuth to them.Tony didn't have a clue what happened, the car wasn't towed to his shop for him to investigate... he made the story up off a YT video but, can't question it he's an expert...;)
UTube is just more TV...as in there are documentaries and then there are fiction entertainments. Then there is some of the stuff inbetween. Called comedy/ Is what it is!

-
Back