Update on my Rotted Hoosiers. Pics included

-
AdamR said:
I think he was looking at the wrong tires. he asked me for the part #.

Hoosier got back to me. They want me to send them the tires so they cant check them. Then they will decide what to do. So Im supposed to pull the tires off the car, Have them dismounted, Ship them to Hoosier and wait. All on my dime. I dont think so.

Is there a Hoosier dealer near you?

Will Hoosier be at the E-Town swap meet this weekend? Or at the Mopar Nats? Maybe you could stop by their tent if they're there.

AdamR said:
I think they have a warehouse some were around here actually.

Ask them if you can just drive the car on over there... Or if they can send somebody out to you to have a look!

If they're serious about resolving your complaint, they should do it. Call often, complain loudly, they'll take care of you just to shut you up. ;-)

I'd really like this crap to be done with. Im tired of dealing with it.

Call summit back give em hell. 2 pages back they said they would like to help, damnit, have them step up to the plate and stand behind there product! This site is published in a Mopar Mag... Tell them you'll through up anti Summit logos all over. Hell, Speed-freekz will join you.

Summit offered a discount on a new set of tires. There trying,Im trying for more though.

Summit did not offer a discount as we can see from what other board members have stated. $26.00 off the price is not a discount. They are not trying, be clear about that. I would have thought they would have made you buy one and given the second one for free. That is a discount, not the shameful thing they have offered you.

I might suggest you call Hoosier and tell them you have them dismounted and when are they going to put a call tag on them?

If they say they will NOT put a call tag on them, don't get the tires dismounted and let them know how displeased you are with their stance and that will be reflected on your on-going discussion on the internet.

If they say they WILL issue a call tag, then run out and get them dismounted right away.

Good luck !!!

69S383FB said:
I might suggest you call Hoosier and tell them you have them dismounted and when are they going to put a call tag on them?

If they say they will NOT put a call tag on them, don't get the tires dismounted and let them know how displeased you are with their stance and that will be reflected on your on-going discussion on the internet.

If they say they WILL issue a call tag, then run out and get them dismounted right away.

Good luck !!!

Thats a real good idea Adam :thumrigh:

I think Summit should give you a 2 for 1 deal and pick up the shipping. I bet at their pricing they might still be close to breaking even and you'll get a decent deal on the new tires. If they're serious about customer service and satisfaction then they shouldn't mind loosing a few bucks to correct a problem. They will loose more in the long run from lose sales, and I guarantee they can get more than a few sets of tires free from the manufacturer at the volume of business they do. If they come thru and give you a good deal on a new set, I'll kick in a few bucks to help out :thumleft:

a customer with a good experience will tell 3 friends.

A customer with a bad experience will tell 10+ friends.

Summit should learn the first lesson in sales :?

Khyron said:
a customer with a good experience will tell 3 friends.

A customer with a bad experience will tell 10+ friends.

Summit should learn the first lesson in sales :?

A customer who owns a web forum will tell 900+ friends.

Hoosier is going to send a call tag when I'm ready.

Well that's encouraging. This might work out better that you expect.

I would get the tires to them as soon as you can. You don't want the topic to get cold.

Best of luck, keep us posted.

Well I got tired of waiting for Summit to step up and take care of me. I have a new set of M/T ET street radials on the way. As son as the tires are here I'll swap them on and send the old ones to Hoosier.

Adam,where did you buy your m/t's at?

there are 2 places here in michigan that give super prices and ship anyplace and 1 of them sell on ebay and the other specalizes in race car tires in fact they sell at norwalk track.

i'm waiting for my new ones to come in along with the new center lines.

i have been waiting to see what summit did for you as i have an order waiting but it looks like i got my answer.

will call jegs tomorrow and place it.

thanks,bill

I got them from the guy on Ebay.

a8_1_b.JPG

a8_1_b.JPG

sounds realy good! i am not ordering anything from hoosier or summit anytime now when they cant do it right...

-
Back