Updates and Thanks

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
Thanks for all the Christmas wishes and thoughts. It has been busy around the house and not much time to get on FABO. But the end results have been worth it. My mom is a lot better and is cancer free. The clot on her lungs is also gone. Thanks for the continued prayers for her. I have been super swamped with school but that is now over with. I just graduated with a BA in Early Childhood Education. I have made the Dean's list every quarter. Not bad for an old woman. LOL!!!! This has also opened up new opportunities at work for me. Not sure if that is bad or good because I am extremely busy and overwhelmed right now. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great New Year!!
:blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob:

Great news about your mom! That's absolutely fantastic!

Congratz on the graduatiion, school isn't easy and like you say, doors will now open on the employment front. I hope John is doing well too. :)

BTW, great avatar pic, you 'aint that old.

That is great news on all fronts! It looks like 2012 is shaping up to be a great year for you all. Wishing you and John all the best in 2012.

Grant

Awesome job on school! Glad to hear your mom is well.

Glad to hear your mom is doing so well. Congrats on school graduation and the Dean's list.

So glad to hear your Mom is doing so well. We all know you had it in you to accomplish your goals. But the Dean's list is just awesome! We are proud as I'm sure your friends and family are. The best for the new year to you and John (Lex too!!). Speakin' of the ole bugger, how's he doin'?? Rog

Been a while,Congrats on the education.And to hear family is on the rise again.

Congrats on the graduation! I didn't know your mom was ill, but it's nice to hear she is on the mend! I sent out a Merry Christmas to John and family.
Happy New Year!

Congratulations on your recent accomplishments with school!!! Great to hear that your Mom is cancer free!! God is so good!!!! Hoping that the New Year brings your family all the rewards and abundant happiness that can come your way. Awesome news!!!!!

Wow. Your Mom beat cancer and you got your B.S. in Early Childhood Education, while working and with flying colors no less. That's amazing.

Good to hear about your mom and your career. Hope you and John have a great year in 2012! Things are looking better.:cheers:

-
Back