Updates on Bruce

-
Been praying for Bruce every morning and night. It is very sad to hear of all the pain and suffering that this man has to endure. Cancer is such a horrible disease. it just tears up a person both physically and emotionally. Praying for you brother. May God help you get through this round.

Prayers being sent for strength and a restful day Bruce, so keep up the fight.

Well.....
I am still getting chemo and radiation. Money wise I am still in the toilet due to prescriptions not covered. I may have to put a Dart up for sale but I know the market sucks so don't really want to give one away. I dunno what to do right now but I am trying to keep from getting too much more depressed (not very sucsessfully I ad) right now..

Later,
Bruce B.

Rough road to travel Bruce I know all about depression as I have been depressed for months. What you are going through makes all my problems seem so small. You will beat this.I have been praying alot and my prayer list is long but i am sure they are all being heard. God bless...Larry

Well.....
I am still getting chemo and radiation. Money wise I am still in the toilet due to prescriptions not covered. I may have to put a Dart up for sale but I know the market sucks so don't really want to give one away. I dunno what to do right now but I am trying to keep from getting too much more depressed (not very sucsessfully I ad) right now..

Later,
Bruce B.

Bruce don't give in to depression I have been trough it more than one time myself even when I was going to chemo and after chemo and after 12 years I am starting to come out of it. It is a battle to but reading the bible and praying really does help.

Well.....

Later,
Bruce B.

Bruce, Whats your paypal address ? I have a few bucks in my account I would be happy to give you to help pay for some of your meds.

Bruce, Whats your paypal address ? I have a few bucks in my account I would be happy to give you to help pay for some of your meds.

Bruce, Praying for you as always and I could send you something early next week. I am awaiting payment on some invoices and have a couple side jobs lined up.

I'm putting a $75.00 Phoenix Specialty Coatings' Gift Certificate up for auction right now here in this thread. All proceeds will go to Bruce.

The auction will end April 9, 2011 at 10:00 p.m. central time. I chose April 9 because it's my 20th Anniversary of owning my Cuda. :-D

Let the bidding begin!!!!!!!!! (Bruce, if you want me to start my own auction thread I will. I just know people reading this thread will be the first to jump on board to help.)

I'll get Leanna's auction going with $50.
C

Awesome, thanks C! I know in the past these have typically gone well above face value; it's become customary on my part to perform work equal to the highest bid rather than the listed amount. It's the least I can do for my FABO Family. :love7:

I just posted this: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=138101

As broke as Kitty and I stay, I sent Bruce somethin. I know we have people on here way more blessed....and I ain't tryin to tell yall what to do....but if ever anybody needed help, it's Bruce and it's now. I know lots of folks don't believe in this kinda thing, but try to put yourself in his position. Being in the fight of your life with no real resources....family included that can provide the kinda help you really need. Thanks.

Awesome, thanks C! I know in the past these have typically gone well above face value; it's become customary on my part to perform work equal to the highest bid rather than the listed amount. It's the least I can do for my FABO Family. :love7:

75. on the certificate if theres no expiration date,or hell even if there is.lol

Talked to bruce today he should be back out of the hospital in a day or two

Thank you for the update Wagg's.

You are in my prayer most every nigh Bruce so keep up the fight.
When you feel up to it we all could jump in to chat or we can enjoy it here brother.
I will cover your water bill again. So stay strong and keep good thoughts rolling in your mind if you can.
I am sure coming home and out of the hospital will feel good.

Indeed. In the dark here. Sendin paryers.

-
Back