Updates on Bruce

-
just got off the phone with Bruce,Kidneys are functioning,might be back home by monday,say's tell all of you guy's and gal's hello,not out of the wood's yet so keep the prayers coming, Thank Ya'll.......Wagg's

nice to hear frm u waggs bruce keep goin,,

we'll pray for you...

Hi everybody.

Man, I really fell into the depresion hole this past few weeks again. UGH!

The medical update is - getting worse.
Dr's. are gonna give me another week of Chemo starting in the next couple of weeks.
They are going to put another power port in my chest and an auto pump to run the Chemo in for 24 hours/ 7 days straight.

As for all you guys and gals have done for me:
I cannot ever thank you enough!!!!
The cash sent to me was enough to pay off half of my debt all inclusive.
I now have Medicare to take care of most of the medcal bills from April forward.
I just have to keep the day to day stuff and deductibles up once I get it caught up.

Once again,
More thanks than I can ever express here!

Later,
Bruce B.

Hi everybody.

Man, I really fell into the depresion hole this past few weeks again. UGH!

The medical update is - getting worse.
Dr's. are gonna give me another week of Chemo starting in the next couple of weeks.
They are going to put another power port in my chest and an auto pump to run the Chemo in for 24 hours/ 7 days straight.

As for all you guys and gals have done for me:
I cannot ever thank you enough!!!!
The cash sent to me was enough to pay off half of my debt all inclusive.
I now have Medicare to take care of most of the medcal bills from April forward.
I just have to keep the day to day stuff and deductibles up once I get it caught up.

Once again,
More thanks than I can ever express here!

Later,
Bruce B.

You are still in our prayers Bruce. Get well soon buddy.

Tony

Keeping you in my daily prayers Bruce, and it was so good to see your post
Keep up the fight
Your Arkansas friends on the hill

Bruce is back in the hospital....yet again. I spoke withhim briefly on the phone yesterday and he seemed in and out of reality. Melanie just called me and said they don't know what happened. They thought he had a stroke, but ruled that out. She said that the whole past 30 hours or so is a blank to him. He just kinda "went somewhere" and they don't know where. So please keep Bruce in your prayers. Thanks yall.

Melanie called me today and gave me another update. Seems Bruce's pain meds were causing the problem. They gave him some kinda narcotic flush and are gonna start all over with the meds. She said he is doin a lot better.

Melanie called me today and gave me another update. Seems Bruce's pain meds were causing the problem. They gave him some kinda narcotic flush and are gonna start all over with the meds. She said he is doin a lot better.

Great to hear that he is doing better.

Good vibes going out his way.....

Is he in the Warner Robins hospital or Macon?
I'm 10 min from WR, easy to stop by if they will
let him see folks....
let me know

Good news Rob! Thanks for keeping us posted.

Bruce ... you hang in there buddy and concentrate on getting better. We're all pulling for you! :-D

Is he in the Warner Robins hospital or Macon?
I'm 10 min from WR, easy to stop by if they will
let him see folks....
let me know

Warner Robins. Room 430 I think Melanie said.

Bruce is back in the hospital....yet again. I spoke withhim briefly on the phone yesterday and he seemed in and out of reality. Melanie just called me and said they don't know what happened. They thought he had a stroke, but ruled that out. She said that the whole past 30 hours or so is a blank to him. He just kinda "went somewhere" and they don't know where. So please keep Bruce in your prayers. Thanks yall.

Hope it is the Meds because that is one scary feeling ...

Best wishes sent.

I just had a long talk with Bruce. He's home and he sounds good. Was in a lot of pain from his back but it's under control now. He's been in the hospital much of the past month, hasn't felt up to checking in on FABO but will do so soon. Still needs our prayers and any financial support we are willing to give.

It was good talking to you Bruce!:wave:

Does anyone know how Bruce is doing now? I haven't seen any updates lately.

-
Back