Not open for further replies.

Vertex_Jeff

Undocumented Mopar Guy
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a used fiberglass hood for my '67 Barracuda. I have a tunnel ram, so if it has a big hole in it, thats fine. Would also entertain a hood with a big scoop like the 70's snorkel type. If the hood is a little ratty, that is OK -my car is as well. Pin-on OR Bolt on will work.

ALSO looking for a fiberglass deck lid for the Cuda - mine is a fastback. Bolt on OR pin on. Ratty is ok.

I'm in Indiana, and willing to drive a couple hundred miles to get something

Tunnel ram Cuda.jpg

I have a nice fiberglass hood with a hole in it, never been mounted but has holes for Dzus fasteners. I can get a pic tomorrow.

If you are still looking for one, I have a black fiberglass hood with the big scoop. It is also a bit rough but I am not asking much for it. $50 I live in KC and might be too far for you to want to go. Has a few missing chunks, but appears to be fixable.

20221104_151844.jpg

Thank you for the reply - I'm not going out near KC anytime soon. A little too far for me.
If you are still looking for one, I have a black fiberglass hood with the big scoop. It is also a bit rough but I am not asking much for it. $50 I live in KC and might be too far for you to want to go. Has a few missing chunks, but appears to be fixable.

View attachment 1716006489

Sorry it took so long to post the pics, I transport muscle cars and just got home from Florida. Here are the pics...

Barracuda hood.jpg

Barracuda hood 2.jpg

Man - that must have been on a fast car to need all of those Dzus fasteners! What would you want for it? I could probably make it work on my junk.

Man - that must have been on a fast car to need all of those Dzus fasteners! What would you want for it? I could probably make it work on my junk.
I think I payed $150 for it, sold all my Barracuda's but one rolling shell, so I doubt I will use it. Like to get my money back out of it. BTW, drove through Richmond his morning, figures...

That's funny you went through Richmond this week! I can do $150. Where in Illinois are you? I was just up in Crown Point IN and Rosemont IL last week. I have a sales business - so i regularly travel up and down 70, 69, 65, etc.

That's funny you went through Richmond this week! I can do $150. Where in Illinois are you? I was just up in Crown Point IN and Rosemont IL last week. I have a sales business - so i regularly travel up and down 70, 69, 65, etc.
I am in Round Lake Beach and the parts are in Rockford. Will be in Rosemont for the MCACN show November 17-20...

Man, are you telling me that I may have to subject myself to driving through Illinois and the Chicago area for a 2nd time this year? :BangHead:

Man, are you telling me that I may have to subject myself to driving through Illinois and the Chicago area for a 2nd time this year? :BangHead:
I know the problems, sorry for having to put you through that! I have to do it all the time, haven't been shot at yet as far as I know...

I currently have a business trip scheduled for Western MI early next week. Maybe I could hit I94 and come around to the other side of the lake afterward.

I may be going to Niles, MI to pick up one of my trailers next week, may work out for both of us...

Hey Ernie - yes, i have seen them at Speedway. Buying new is my last resort! Kinda of hoping to find used first.

I may be going to Niles, MI to pick up one of my trailers next week, may work out for both of us...
Hey man - I am heading up to the Holland/ Zeeland MI area tomorrow, and will be there until mid-day Thursday. Any chance you are heading over that way in the next couple days?

Hey man - I am heading up to the Holland/ Zeeland MI area tomorrow, and will be there until mid-day Thursday. Any chance you are heading over that way in the next couple days?
I will be involved with the MCACN show move-in and won't have time until next week. I got wrangled into setting-up a new 4 post lift at the show too, never done it before, should be interesting. Are you heading over that way again soon or closer to Chicago?

After my trip this week, i need to be home next week to help wifey with Thanksgiving house prep.
I will check with you after Thanksgiving and see what my travels look like in early December.
Thanks!

OK, I will be in Columbia City, Indiana for Thanksgiving, but that is 2-1/2 hours away still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back