User Moparofficial not responding..

-
And Autumn

IMG_1644.jpeg

All beautiful kitties right there. Of course, pet pictures always win the day. You can’t miss posting those.

I’d post some pictures of my dogs but they are all spoiled and useless unless you need a hole dug randomly all over the property (I don’t need that) or you enjoy kicking a ball for hours on end or the one goes over to my in-laws all day so she can snack (she’s a fat pig so she doesn’t need THAT) or one that runs in and out 1,493,999 times an hour.

Not a watch dog in any of them. Just useless eaters and turd makers.

Before closure I'd like to say, usually men work their problems out in private. Airing it out on the internet without exhausting all avenues is wrong. imo
Once all avenues are pursued a cage match is the next step. lol
Who would my money be on? lol

It be on the one not eating cheese cake and drinking whisky or beer. lol

Before closure I'd like to say, usually men work their problems out in private. Airing it out on the internet without exhausting all avenues is wrong. imo
me want justice!

me want thunderdome!!

The only thing I really disagree with is how some here judged Justin by his gruff personality in the past. They automatically condemned him, based on that, which hasn't a thing to do with his business character. Justin and I have had words in the past. Slap cussed each other out on here. I can guarantee you that I would never rip anyone off and I know he wouldn't either. He was judged improperly based on nothing by people who've never done business with him. That was unfair. Some of yall should be ashamed.

Before closure I'd like to say, usually men work their problems out in private. Airing it out on the internet without exhausting all avenues is wrong.

No argument, but how long do you wait when one guy goes dark? Maybe longer than the weekend, but the OP did at least wait until end of the day on Monday. Not arguing that he waited long enough, only that he did wait some before going public.

The only thing I really disagree with is how some here judged Justin by his gruff personality in the past. They automatically condemned him, based on that, which hasn't a thing to do with his business character. Justin and I have had words in the past. Slap cussed each other out on here. I can guarantee you that I would never rip anyone off and I know he wouldn't either. He was judged improperly based on nothing by people who've never done business with him. That was unfair. Some of yall should be ashamed.

To be clear, I have done business with him...

In case you missed that.

-
Back