User Moparofficial not responding..

-
I have to side tract the thread but....did the OP get his chrome vavle cover?

I have to side tract the thread but....did the OP get his chrome vavle cover?
You stop that. We're trying to stay on topic here. One more time. Dodge trucks, cats and Dairy Queen. Got it? lol

Last edited:
This thread made me want a blizzard.. been like 10 years...
This thread has made me want to slam some ******.

Good god, the politics that are present in this forum are crazy. You're either in the cool club or you're not. I thought we just all liked Mopars.

Me too, 27 pages, should've been shutdown after page 3. Friggin ridiculous, yet they censor the **** outta all sorts of other threads and or shut it down needlessly. But "they're" having fun so it's all good.
This thread has made me want to slam some ******.

Good god, the politics that are present in this forum are crazy. You're either in the cool club or you're not. I thought we just all liked Mopars.

Mmmmm chocolate

image.jpg

"MoparOfficial Not Responding"

It's the title of this thread that draws in many people and visitors for the high view count.

Makes it sound like he had a heart attack, or got in a bad car wreck, or his "Chute" failed to open?

c31f24011940e2e9.jpg

Curious minds want to know the outcome.....

☆☆☆☆☆

I bought snakes, party poppers, sparklers, and tanks for my 4th of July display. Hope it doesn’t rain.
We just bought a replacement for our tattered “old glory” for the holiday and made the yung’ns recite the pledge with me.
I was looking for a set of chrome valve covers and lost my train of thought….

-
Back