User Moparofficial not responding..

-
Not to derail the burger and fries, but i think it's too wet for my cat to be outside. Noon, later and now splat.
20240629_160907.jpg
20240701_154813.jpg

We have a local burger joint. Big Head Burgers. Highly rated throughout the state. Get them simple or fancy. Delicious home made patties of real ground beef. THe fries are battered and way better than common fries.
1719923041224.png

Last edited:
We have a local burger joint. Big Head Burgers. Highly rated throughout the state. Het them simple or fancy. Delicious home made patties of real ground beef. THe fries are battered and way better than common fries. View attachment 1716270744

My son would always get pissed off at me because I would order my burgers almost naked. If I know a place serves good burgers it’s meat, cheese, dill pickles, and bun. End of story. As far as fries real potatoes freshly cut, no coating, sea salt, and Heinz ketchup. Water to drink

My son would always get pissed off at me because I would order my burgers almost naked. If I know a place serves good burgers it’s meat, cheese, dill pickles, and bun. End of story. As far as fries real potatoes freshly cut, no coating, sea salt, and Heinz ketchup. Water to drink
That works too.

I’m glad I don’t have a 5 Guys anywhere near me. It’s too good and too expensive.
We have a nearly 100 year old hamburger joint near me that has a burger very similar to 5 Guys but for half the price.

It sounds like you would enjoy a good ol' Maid-Rite. The franchise started here in Iowa in 1926. They are delicious.
1719925203508.png

1719925308306.png

No catsup to spoil the flavor. And yes, it is served with a spoon to scoop up all the yum yum's left over.

Those resemble Freddy's

Not sure if there's Freddy's all over the country or just here in Colorado, but the place is really good.

IMG_20240702_070806.jpg

Nothing wrong with a burger like that it isn't messy and takes one hand to eat it...its like grab it and go ...could drive a 4 speed shifting with the burger in your hand while eating it( that takes talent ,stick shift guys know what I'm sayin...) :)

Nothing wrong with a burger like that it isn't messy and takes one hand to eat it...its like grab it and go ...could drive a 4 speed shifting with the burger in your hand while eating it( that takes talent ,stick shift guys know what I'm sayin...) :)
You don't want to try that with a Subway sandwich! :rofl:

Slant 6 fans, here is a valve cover "Load Spreader" for you.

(shows load spreader at 3 min. 30 sec.)

Where to get???

View attachment 1716269096

☆☆☆☆☆

That's Shane, Member @dart19666 , here....I believe He bought UT's aborted 'PlanZ' as well.
EDIT: sadly, it doesn't fit the OP's long awaited valve cover that He can't use anyway,...

Last edited:
I think there is a twisted joke in there somewhere...? LOL! :)
I like my woman like I like my pizza:
Hot, sloppy, and all over my lap in the car.

Sorry if I stole that joke from someone on FABO. It's not my original and I don't remember where I heard it.

I like my woman like I like my pizza:
Hot, sloppy, and all over my face in the car.

Sorry if I stole that joke from someone on FABO. It's not my original and I don't remember where I heard it.
Fixed! :rofl: :rofl: Lap works too.

WOW! A Big Head double I pictured above is $9.09. A single pictured below is $7.09. Those left coasters make the big money but have to pay the price for everything. View attachment 1716270874
This is true. I worked with a Ford master tech who traveled to california 20 years ago. He was going to move out there but did the research and figured out Ford master money didnt go as far in California...

-
Back