User Moparofficial not responding..

-
If I’m going to eat at a fast food hamburger joint I pick DQ.

I like their food the best. Plus you can get an Oreo blizzard.

It’s like ****** in a cup. I love those things.
Have you had a cotton candy blizzard yet?

Not yet. I suppose another addiction can’t hurt me lol so I’ll have to give it a try.
The Dairy Queen we have here in Gray, Georgia has been voter the best in the country two years runnin. This guy is really good at runnin a hamburger joint. They have VERY little turnover. He pays these cats really well for a fast food joint.

I like Butterfinger or Heath Bar Blizzards. Dang, making me hungry for one. I have 2 DQ's both within a mile or less.

Well what the hell are you doing on here? Saddle up and head to the DQ!! I’d just put my motor home in the parking lot if a DQ was that close to me.

And I’d be a bigger, fatter pig than I already am.

My favorite Blizzard was peanut M&M, but I haven't seen that in years. Now I just get Heath Bar which is pretty darn good. I try to limit them to one a year or so. A large has almost the total calories I try to limit myself daily. I just don't burn it off like I used to.

I'm going to make a Banana Split in my Valve Cover when it comes next year. I mean I can't use it on my Slant anyway!:p

I'm going to make a Banana Split in my Valve Cover when it comes next year. I mean I can't use it on my Slant anyway!:p

If I didn’t get my paid for valve cover by now I wouldn’t handle it as well as you are. You my friend are a better man than I am. Did you get a tracking number yet???

I'll say, this thread is about Dairy Queen.
amended...

Messages Image(2412821321).png

-
Back