User Moparofficial not responding..

-
Let's recap.. Guy list part. Guy responds to part, Guy pays for part.. Seller delays shipping. Buyer realizes part isn't right for him while seller still has money and part in his possession.. Seller stops responding, but we should believe it's buyers' fault for improper research.. Now if said part was in buyers hand, buyer could resell or kick rocks... But buyer is out of part cost, and without part. And seller blames it on Father's day weekend and unreasonable buyer. What are we missing here?
Big John McCarthy ‘not retired’ as referee, but days officiating big time fights are over

Damn...just damn! But, after all these years with Mopars and slants....I have learned something I did not know!!! Or just forgot!
I hate selling parts... why not just give them all away!? :BangHead:

The part is going to him.
I appreciate the opinions, assumptions and kind words... and even the lowlifes who made time to take advantage of the opportunity to soapbox over it.

I'd definitely piss on some of you while others I'd offer a beer to.

Moral of the story.... edubacate yo selve. Patience is a virtue...saying nothing is sometimes better... and if you're on meds... take the damn things so you don't spaz over stupid things like not hearing back over a holiday weekend.
If this guy just waited after the holiday ...
But... as we notice here ,by a few comments.. many never let anything go, so to them... they can piss on eachother.

As to the "world turning"... that was funny, thanks... and of course... glad you were entertained by all this.
Nothing gets round quicker than bad news here.

I appreciate the opinions, assumptions and kind words... and even the lowlifes who made time to take advantage of the opportunity to soapbox over it.

Moral of the story.... edubacate yo selve. Patience is a virtue...saying nothing is sometimes better... and if you're on meds... take the damn things so you don't spaz over stupid things like not hearing back over a holiday weekend.
But... as we notice here ,by a few comments.. many never let anything go, so to them... they can piss on eachother.

As to the "world turning"... that was funny, thanks... and of course... glad you were entertained by all this.
I can’t think of anything gayer than blocking someone, then unblocking them temporarily to talk **** about them. Maybe leaving negative feedback before giving the person a chance to make it right…that’s pretty gay too. Lots of Peter Puffers out there.

Let's recap.. Guy list part. Guy responds to part, Guy pays for part.. Seller delays shipping. Buyer realizes part isn't right for him while seller still has money and part in his possession.. Seller stops responding, but we should believe it's buyers' fault for improper research.. Now if said part was in buyers hand, buyer could resell or kick rocks... But buyer is out of part cost, and without part. And seller blames it on Father's day weekend and unreasonable buyer. What are we missing here?
Sounds like you have a good grasp on thr situation! And yet there is a handful of members still siding with the seller! :wtf:

Sounds like you have a good grasp on thr situation! And yet there is a handful of members still siding with the seller! :wtf:
You'll get that around here its a clique. I have found being patient always works out on here with parts. I've had guys get payment then say "I'm out of town till next week...Ill ship then" I'm ok with that as long as they do what they say...and I can wait no rush...as far as someone not responding who knows maybe in the hospital, accident or jail?

Working on one of these this afternoon. Surprising the folks at whisky tasting tonight.

Bourbon carmel cheesecake.jpg

Whiskey I like whiskey. I like it so much the wife said she's concerned about my drinking...not that I misbehave I can drink a 5th in a few days ifin I want to...:)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oops, I posted that one in the wrong thread. Oh well, it might turn this thread in a different direction.

WOW i sure would love to try a piece of that , my wife is sitting here drooling also . How could that not be awesome .
I have to agree. The cheesecake is in the oven. The bacon is done and I will attempt the caramel drizzle in an hour.

Awesome! So 7 days later you finally respond. No problem-send it.

I think I waited 6 months in 2021 for my upholstery from Legendary, just as I got impatient and e mailed them they replied" it just shipped this morning..." :)

Sorry but I’m curious. How much was this slant 6 valve cover.
250.00 plus shipping. It was expensive, and as I mentioned, it wasn't even shipped (per him) when I notified him. That's when the ignoring started. Could have been re-listed, but it's not worth 250 anyway. At least his buddies back him up "at all costs."

-
Back