User Moparofficial not responding..

-
This one here, Ruby is reaching for the sky, I mean ceiling. lol

IMG_8001.jpeg

The only thing I really disagree with is how some here judged Justin by his gruff personality in the past. They automatically condemned him, based on that, which hasn't a thing to do with his business character. Justin and I have had words in the past. Slap cussed each other out on here. I can guarantee you that I would never rip anyone off and I know he wouldn't either. He was judged improperly based on nothing by people who've never done business with him. That was unfair. Some of yall should be ashamed.
I don't judge people on the net. I've been around some crusty gruff people in my day and you know what, most of them would give me the shirt off their back.
If someone is being their self, that's cool, but I won't condone a alcohol induced fool, therefore the cage.

I have ended up apologizing to a guy on here PM style cause i got drunk in a Japanese hotel and let my pissy attitude get the best of me.

Fuckin troll or not i should keep it to myself.

Hard lesson.

I got a little too comfortable.

Let's see a picture of that "Special" valve cover.

What's so special about it?

☆☆☆☆☆

Polished Aluminum... for that kind of money?

Or cheep chrome?

☆☆☆☆☆
IT's chrome, but it's the Mopar Performance chrome replacement. They were very thick and the chrome plating was really good. They are very hard to find to begin with, especially NOS and even rarer to find one for the hydraulic lifter engine, which is what it fits.

I’m a sucker for the old Direct Connection and Pre-Diamler Mopar Performance stuff. Just seems higher quality than what we can get today.

Raised up with a baffle too.

People can maybe direct a future buyer to @TF360 to help find a worthy new home for this rare part.

Thanks for posting up the pictures.

☆☆☆☆☆
Yeah. Puts you in mind of the tall factory chrome covers for the big block. I wish Mopar performance hadn't done us wrong. They just slap abandoned their base. Now if you don't have a new Challenger or Charger they don't have very much for you.

I’m a sucker for the old Direct Connection and Pre-Diamler Mopar Performance stuff. Just seems higher quality than what we can get today.
Yeah, I'm still a huge fan of the Mopar Purple Shafts. Even though some call them dated, they still slap work.

I agree and it's not bad at all on the strip either. I'm still hoping to find one for the slant six I am building. They are really hard to find now.
Word was the last batch was eating either cam gears or oil pump gears and Mopar destroyed the remaining inventory and made the part number obsolete. Watercooler talk from sold old Chrysler guys I overheard as a kid.

-
Back