User Moparofficial not responding..

-
Ok, let's get this thread going again! The Valve Cover has not showed up yet. What chance do I have? Give your percentage ex. 20% 50% What are my chances?

No dog in this fight and not picking sides, but I would think at this point it's time for the part or a refund. It's not like it was advertised for $50. Pretty pricey part.

I don't blame him. He paid for it and the seller said it was sent. Get the thing and put it up for sale. I would list it on Facebook groups. Everybody here knows the back story.

How about a Tracking Number?

No tracking number, means it has not shipped out yet from point of origin. Fedex gives tracking numbers for all shipments.

Screenshot_20240628-180858_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240628-181028_Gallery.jpg

Check the state (Calif.) where it is shipping out from and see how many days to get to Florida.

fedex-ground-shipping-map.png

Has it been more than 5 days? (purple zone)

☆☆☆☆☆

No tracking number, means it has not shipped out yet from point of origin. Fedex gives tracking numbers for all shipments.

View attachment 1716269026

View attachment 1716269027

Check the state (Calif.) where it is shipping out from and see how many days to get to Florida.

View attachment 1716269030

☆☆☆☆☆
No, it just means he hasn't given a tracking number yet. He may have shipped it already or may not. With that, I direct you to post #531. lol

No, it just means he hasn't given a tracking number yet. He may have shipped it already or may not. With that, I direct you to post #531. lol
But Rob, if you were on the non receiving end of this sale you would be all over the seller's ****. And rightly so.

I was told the valve cover was strapped to a blind donkey that broke it's leg during the journey. Let's have some sympathy for the donkey as it had to be put down.
UPS is waiting for a replacement

View attachment 1716269026

View attachment 1716269027

View attachment 1716269030

☆☆☆☆☆
He said he was shipping it on the 20th and he has a friend that works fro Fed Ex

-
Back