Using or letting your car be used in a wedding?

-

PST

Marketing Manager
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
How many of you guys have used your cars in weddings or any other antique cars you have ? I have my sisters in-laws wedding tomorrow so I am dropping off the car they want to use tonight. I used this car with two others in my own wedding a year and half ago. But I am very nervous about the whole thing meaning my sister in-law can be a bridzilla and if something happens god only knows the reaction. The car is 59 years old. Maybe I am just overly paranoid.

taken this morning at work ( She is a 20 footer) Good from a far, but far from good
buiwed.jpg

My car ain't that nice, and there ain't one chance in hell that would ever happen

My car ain't that nice, and there ain't one chance in hell that would ever happen

x2.....but then again it is family.Either out of the guilt trips or constant nagging about it, I would still end up doing it and wind up with an ulcer worrying about the car! lol

when you clean it afterwards,, turn on the defrosters and A/C FULL for a few mins,,,

nuthin worse than cleaning it all up,, only to turn on the defrost a few weeks/months later,, and be covered in confetti,,, rear defog too.... lol

I had a 70 RR vert used for a wedding ( I drove) and was fun but I made it very clear that if there was any decorating with anything on the paint the wedding would turn into a funeral.......Artie O and that is a nice car.that's what we call a ship that's bigger than a boat........lol

My niece drove her mom in dad to the church in my ride last month. Then she did a good burnout when she left.

Attachments

• Church.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 242
Cars always make wedding pictures better in my opinion. I was actually excited to see ours when they came in. My wife claimed I only wanted to see how the cars looked and not her lol.

Friend of mine and my dad's drove me and my wife off in our wedding day in his '70 440 'Cuda.

The ORIGINAL PLAN: I had borrowed the neighbors '71 Challenger small block car to drive me and my wife off by ourselves, (known them for years), but the ****ing ballast resistor took a **it (believe it or not) while on my way TO the wedding. We were supposed to have a parade of about 6 muscle cars including the cuda and challenger, but it started to sprinkle about an hour before the wedding so everyone else called off but my buddy in the 'Cuda.

When he heard about the ballast resistor, he's like, How about a Cheaufer? One of the nicest things anyone ever did for me in a shitty situation....

Anyway, I think I'd let someone else use the car in their wedding with me driving them... no decorations of course, (I think they would be smart enough not to ask).

Well we survived"me and the car at least. All in all it was a lot of fun, I ended up driving them to and from the wedding.The finger pointing by people on the streets of the Morristown were fun as well.
justmarries.jpg

-
Back