UTG vs DDG

UTG or DDG for the win??

• UTG

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • DDG

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters
-
It's a race between two A-bodies. 383 BB auto vs 360 SB 4 speed. This is a A-body site and racers forum.

It's amazing how many of those not interested are always interested enough to leave a comment to tell us they aren't interested as if anyone is interested in their disinterest. :D

:lol:
they'll return and leave more comments of disinterest too, interesting enough... lol
Yes the last box on the pole should be
who gives a chit about those who dont give a chit

Have never heard of DDG and i'll still take it over tony

When a guy drives 2,500 miles one way, loses the race then breaks his car doing it then says it was one of the best days of his life ya gotta respect that.

I think it’s cool he can not only do that, but have fun and a great attitude doing it.

Anyone who puts that down has jealousy issues.

When I made my comment, I didn't mean I wasn't interested in THIS particular subject, rather, I am pretty much uninterested in anything other than my own projects. I have a lot to do on Vixen and Gladys both and I don't take time out to watch a lot of videos at all. I watch the scarce few, like @318willrun's stuff but that's about it. I'm an equal opportunity disinterester. lol

The haters should call out UTG off the trailer and see how that goes…LOL! I enjoyed the kid just hammering that 4speed. The first two launches I figured he would’ve broking something. Those 83/4” don’t like shock therapy too much with traction. Hindsight probably should’ve stuck with the drag radials he had. Blowing the tires off would at least saved his diff most likely.

He hasn't ran a 318willrun project yet tho! :)
You can hear slaghammer was struggling to move the first 300 ft. It wouldn't have taken much to take him on that run. IF DDG would have rode the clutch just a little and kept the RPM's up, he'd have probably won even though his first two passes were in the 9's.

It's a race between two A-bodies. 383 BB auto vs 360 SB 4 speed. This is a A-body site and racers forum.

It's amazing how many of those not interested are always interested enough to leave a comment to tell us they aren't interested as if anyone is interested in their disinterest. :D

:lol:
they'll return and leave more comments of disinterest too, interesting enough... lol
I don't care that you don't care that they don't care

if only someone would invent something that would lock both rear axles together that doesn't have semi fragile spider gears...I was pulling for the demon.

if only someone would invent something that would lock both rear axles together that doesn't have semi fragile spider gears...I was pulling for the demon.
That Demon is a swwweeet car!

Having read the outcome, I haven't watched it, but I am impressed with emphatic & persistant IDGAF count..........

I'm surprised uncle Tony got as many votes as he did, and the hate was short and mild, I figured this thread was gonna turn into a **** show, but his number one hater fan hasn't shown up yet surprisingly must be off somewhere hating 318's :)

I'm surprised uncle Tony got as many votes as he did, and the hate was short and mild, I figured this thread was gonna turn into a **** show, but his number one hater fan hasn't shown up yet surprisingly must be off somewhere hating 318's :)
if they are like me they are just tired of it :)

If you watched the first 2 pass DDG made with the Demon, those are two excellent examples of what the wrong clutch for what you are using it for does. Note: wined it up dump clutch big bog,roll away at almost idle till the RPM's decide to come back up.
If you watched DDG's video when he was getting the Demon ready before he left Washington state, he installed a new CenterForce clutch. Third pass there goes the ring and pinion, oh how I hate CenterForce clutches. They just love to brake drive line parts.

If you watched the first 2 pass DDG made with the Demon, those are two excellent examples of what the wrong clutch for what you are using it for does. Note: wined it up dump clutch big bog,roll away at almost idle till the RPM's decide to come back up.
If you watched DDG's video when he was getting the Demon ready before he left Washington state, he installed a new CenterForce clutch. Third pass there goes the ring and pinion, oh how I hate CenterForce clutches. They just love to brake drive line parts.
I take it they have no slip? or very little?

Gotta get a clutch tamer!!

You boys up north should get a race going with DDs speed shop!

I like that channel.

I take it they have no slip? or very little?
Slaghammer - girggled for about 200 ft and ran a 8.60 in the race.
DDG - Ran a best of 9.04 during his 2 trial passes before breaking on the official race run

-
Back