v10 bike

-

pomonamissel

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
i guess there are more viper engine then vipers cars , this bike has a 500 hp viper engine in it , well its a motorcycle built on to a viper engine . there were 10 produced . any one have one ?
fcb4a60b60a5476b0e7380a143f27adb.jpg

NONE of you remember the Tomahawk?

Seriously?

WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU IN 2003?

Holy sheet!! Who made those?

Dodge made one as a concept vehicle. Nieman Marcus made a few but IIRC, they were non-functional.

And then the Chinese Copycommunists released this gem
Dodge-Tomahawk-Concept-Toy-Knock-Off.jpg

Yeah they've been around a while now. Super cool. I ain't gettin my fatass on one.

You could even get them as Hot Wheels. I can't believe you don't remember those.

I sent them an email and they sent me two really cool double-sided posters. I have one framed sitting in a box in my basement so it can get ruined when my basement floods.

Ridiculous...
Just like when that American chopper program was out and they were making those ridiculous motorcycles.. I mean it was fun to watch and they sure looked cool but good Lord would want to ride one... I think I only seen one that their lead mechanic or fabricator made for himself that was actually cool & rideable...

I remember them back in the day. Really cool not sure you could actually ride one fast.

Ridiculous...
Just like when that American chopper program was out and they were making those ridiculous motorcycles.. I mean it was fun to watch and they sure looked cool but good Lord would want to ride one... I think I only seen one that their lead mechanic or fabricator made for himself that was actually cool & rideable...
They were dysfunctional hacks and the only one with any real talent is Rick and he works for Pocono H-D now.

-
Back