Valiant progress

-

stroker_valiant

Reaction score
This is the first I have posted on my build. The stroker is in now, lots of stuff bolted in place, and lots more to go before it is close to being done. And no the regulator to carb line is not staying like that, dont poke fun at me for it!!
241/247 545 lift flat hyd cam, eddy heads, eagle 4 inch crank, comp roller tip rockers, Holley 800 carb.

DSC00718.JPG

DSC00719.JPG

DSC00720.JPG

DSC00721.JPG

wow dude!!!! very nice! very, very nice!!! Just so clean! what kind of numbers does that ripper of a motor put out????

Looks awesome dude. Looks like the Doug's worked great for you since you must be using manual steering and 904. Keep us up to date.

Valiant Power!!!

Yeah, 904 and manual steering. I did however, build a fast ratio steering box. that was my first paint job as well, its called baffin blue; basically a light powder blue. No clue on the numbers the motor puts out, I did not dyno it, i'm hopping around 500-530 hp, and a gob more tourqe. I was really happy with the fit of the headers as well. Thanks for the kudos!

Looks very nice,it,s alot simular to mine.Except I have the fenderwell hedders,keep up the great work and let us know how she runs.:cheers::clock:

MSD box is in, rad, fan mounted, and all fuel lines and oil lines are in. Just brakes and shifter and I will be out terrorizing the streets...

DSC00730.JPG

DSC00733.JPG

DSC00734.jpg

Very nice stroker, I bet you can't wait to get her on the road. How do those headers fit? I'm getting ready to purchase headers in August and I was thinking of going with the Doug's over the TTI. Mine will be in a 63 dart with 904/360. Keep up the good work and have fun!

-
Back