vanity plates

-

RTSduster

Reaction score
Any of you have or seen interesting/creative personalized plates on mopars?

my dad's 69 bigblock dart says "toqik4U"....i think thats how he spells it, cant remeber exactly though

Mine are 440CUDA. Not really creative but it gets the point across.

I saw a 426 GTX at a show a while back that had HIMNME. (HIM+ME=HEMI). It took me awhile....

WIKDTRK on my Dakota and used to have CHVEETR

My truck plates are EXPIRED.

My personal F Off to the local police, that i now legally run around on EXPIRED plates.

I don't see as many vanity plates as I did back in the 80's but there is a little open wheeled 1940's something that is running around with "OLDJUNK".
The two that I have lined up for next year is 1001001 or DUS73R. cool because the first one is binary for 73 and the second is leet speak.. n00b :lol: oh that would be cool too "OLDN00B"

I don't have them but always thought MWSTRAP would be good for a small block car and RATTRAP for a big block!

my plate on my 68 roadrunner

feb09 001.jpg

FKNFST was what i wanted,,, lady at the dmv said that wasn't going to make it through.

I wanted BLUBYU no go,thenBLUPASTU no go.Went with PETTYBLU.A friend of mines duster has DUST4U cool!!!

6 letters or no.s in tx. I want to buy tags reading cuboti

We used to only get 6 letters/numbers here in Ga and back then I had MPRNUT. Until I had 2 people ask me what Mr. Peanut stood for!

We then got 7 and I went to IDUSTU2. At that time I had a Demon but when I sold it, I transferred it to my Valiant.

My favorite one was a girl on I-85 that had FSHNET (fishnet).
When I passed her, she was smoking hot. She looked like a stripper.

At a car show this weekend a guy had a corvair there with an older Iowa
plate sitting on his dash F NADER.DOT just caught on to it a year or so
ago after having it a long time.340 6PK for me.

Had thought of two good ones for My demon , never did get em though.
Not really Me ...

POZEST or CUNHell

-
Back