Vanity plates

-

pauly v.100

Reaction score
Most of the time I hate em, waste of money in my opinion. I especially don't like the car or motor call out type.. like nobody can figure out you're driving a 68STANG or stuff like that.
Once in a while though you see a good one that is either very funny or unique.
heres a couple that i've seen locally.
seen a good one? post them if you've got them.

1030091651a.jpg

0408091738a.jpg

On a friend's son's '01 Cobra... HI OFFCR
On another friend's '63 split-window Stingray...BYEUALL

did you hang around to see how much of a milf she really was? shouldve got a picture of that too ;)

did you hang around to see how much of a milf she really was? shouldve got a picture of that too ;)

lol thought of that. i had to take the mcD's drive thru a second time to get that pic and there were cars behind me so i couldn't stop.
still looking for a "cougar" plate lol

My truck plates are EXPIRED....My legal way to tell off the law that has cost me money all the years. So I now legally roll on EXPIRED plates. :D

I don't have a picure of it, but I'll never forget the one I saw in a Wichita State University parking lot. "DOUSWLO"

I've got an unused Kansas vanity plate from many many years ago that says "SIX-PAK".

I like vanity plates.... and ya alot of them state the obvious... hence " vanity"

i have seen lots that I liked. The one that always sticks out to me was one
on a 71 Dodge Demon.

The plates simply stated "FRMHELL"

It was a rather wicked Demon too.

-RPM

A couple I remember

THNX EX

INNIE (on an Audi)

And a friend of a friend was all proud of his flyfishing plate KTCHNRLS (catch and release) until someone asked him why he had a plate for kitchen rolls.

a real cool Furd Moostang Saleen edition had plates that i liked

[ D V US ] = DEVIOUS

-RPM

Here's a plate from a GTO.....ALLRYSE

It took me awhile to figure it out :scratch:

Virginia`s getting real strict with their vanity plates now, even recalling some existing plates that they deem unfit. I had a friend who had the plate WEED HD on his bike and they made him turn it in. The irony of the whole thing was that his nickname is Tumbleweed and he rides a Harley Davidson.

15341_172184182606_670167606_2914157_6580386_n.jpg

Okay...So not that creative, but it gets the point across. I still remember a few years back when my prom date referred to my car as a 'Mustang'...Ouch.lol Probably why I decided to stay basic with this one. After I replace the valence with the correct color version and my better un-dented hood, then this would be a great pic..

After our governor from 79-83, the late Lee Sherman Dreyfus retired, he lived locally by me. He had the initials LSD on his vanity plates. His wife had LSD2. We always got a chuckle out of that.

-
Back