Victoria Got Struck by Lightening!!!

-
Hey memike . . . sorry about the damage. We all know you will resurrect Victoria to be better than she ever was. Your hesitance to accepting the forums "free" generosity is definitely honorable. That just makes one like you more and it is what makes you "memike". These generous people, members, friends, brothers and sisters want to help you whatever way they can, and it makes them feel good to do so. They want to lighten your load by sharing your grief and burden of cost. You are blessed memike, and you deserve it. Accept help with one of your smiles, it's payment enough. I don't have any parts, but I am here to help if I can.

LOL Now thats funny!

Geez....Talk about a freakish act of nature. :sad:
It sure was!! I have had a few folks come to the hill to see it, and I was talking to our cable men fixing our cable and he said he herd that a car was hit and the electric company put the fire out!! I said yes ! It was my car up the hill and he walked up and looked at it and said that don't happen every day :-s:-s

I've got some stuff to give as well how about a post with what you still need!
Thank you dustoff440 and good morning :hello2:
I will pick up my new fuel pump and the parts to repair my electronic distributor tomorrow at NAPA :toothy4: And you can count on me putting a steal shield over my short peace of rubber fuel line that runs from the steal line to my fuel pump :salute:, It looks like I have everything on it's way to me I need in this thread http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=143431 So it will not be long before Victoria is back to driving me around town again. Thank you for jumping in and lending your help, But it looks like I have all I need :hello2: I have most parts and I just was worried about finding a wire harness :toothy4: Know I have three great members offering to send me one. :wav:

Hey Mike, I've got a new Mopar reman Distributor in the box.,....Yours if you need or want,...was for a 71 Scamp

-
Back