Victoria hit the wall!!!

-
I'm glad it hit that wall
You are one of our cool funny members Bigdummy :happy10: I was wondering what you had to say :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:
Thank you Chief :cheers::toothy10:

MIKE, that's a beautiful picture the man definitely has talent.when money loosens up i have a few i want done.

p.s. i hope my spelling is alright i don't want the professor to get annoyed

Looks damn nice Mike, congrats!
Thank you 70dart, You know it has got to look good for the wife to let you hang it in the living room :toothy10: The frame is 21''X27" it is huge and my picture do not do it justice =P~

MIKE, that's a beautiful picture the man definitely has talent.when money loosens up i have a few i want done.

p.s. i hope my spelling is alright i dont want the professor
Spelling is good godfatherofchry 8) Thank you :cheers:
I hope Babyblue jumps in and looks at it all framed up, Maybe 66340SEDAN will see it and let him know. They are friends and visit each other

Looks great! I like the angle and the "wheels up"! Enjoy...a thing of beauty is a joy forever!
Pat

Great job on the drawing babyblue.

Mike, if you ever scare me like that again first thing in the morning, I'll have to come down there and squaw slap ya'. :) Victoria hit the wall - sheesh!!

Looks great! I like the angle and the "wheels up"! Enjoy...a thing of beauty is a joy forever!
Pat
I took the picture off the wall to show the great job they did framing it up for me. It will be around for a long time thank you Pat :happy10:

Great job on the drawing babyblue.

Mike, if you ever scare me like that again first thing in the morning, I'll have to come down there and squaw slap ya'. :) Victoria hit the wall - sheesh!!
LMAO Sid, I am going to get band for that title :toothy10:
Squaw slap me :toothy10: That a new one for me :toothy10:

Here is the picture frame work dun Pat and Sid :happy10:

art work 66 Valiant 023.jpg

art work 66 Valiant 025.jpg

When I read that title I thought "what is going on with all of members getting into fender benders" but I was pleasantly surprised to find Victoria only hit the wall figuratively, not literally. Well done babyblue, very nice Memike!!

When I read that title I thought "what is going on with all of members getting into fender benders" but I was pleasantly surprised to find Victoria only hit the wall figuratively, not literally. Well done babyblue, very nice Memike!!

Sid told me to do it :toothy10: it's all his fault :toothy10::toothy10:

JJ:toothy10:

Jeeez Mike,ya scared me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My heart leaped out of my chest when I read the topic title. Turns out this is a good/cool thing. Nice pic!!Looks good on the wall Bud!

Victoria is one beautiful Vailiant girl...lol

Jeeez Mike,ya scared me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My heart leaped out of my chest when I read the topic title. Turns out this is a good/cool thing. Nice pic!!Looks good on the wall Bud!

Victoria is one beautiful Vailiant girl...lol

My bad bud 8), But I could not resist the title with everyone having a bad week wrecking or cats jumping one there new hood and 66340SEDAN's reverse mishap :angry7: I got a little to creative :toothy10:
Thank you needsaresto :happy10:

You, my friend, are a real scoundrel :angry7:.

And pretty clever, to boot. Way to get our blood flowing.

That is one lovely rendering of your beloved Victoria, I can almost see the grin on your face from here. Congratulations, Mike.

You got my attention with that one Mike! I thought, crap here we go again another mopar headed to the shop!
That is one great looking drawing! Babyblue66 has some real talent!

You, my friend, are a real scoundrel :angry7:.

And pretty clever, to boot. Way to get our blood flowing.

That is one lovely rendering of your beloved Victoria, I can almost see the grin on your face from here. Congratulations, Mike.
I still have the grin on and just think what my wife put's up with :toothy10:
Thank you comoxian :cheers: You read me well :toothy10:

You got my attention with that one Mike! I thought, crap here we go again another mopar headed to the shop!
That is one great looking drawing! Babyblue66 has some real talent!

Yep as comoxian said I can be a scoundrel and grab all the attention I can get.:toothy10: I am glad everyone has not used the little yellow man there on the right side of the screen with his finger out and told me to put that picture some where ells 8):toothy10:
memike can be a bad boy sometimes, Thank you greendart72, Babyblu66 sure fixed me up :happy10:

Thats awesome memike! Just Awesome...That slant of yours sure can twist'um!

Aloha!

i like it very cool hey how about a 70 dart
I bet Babbyblue66 would fix you up Motopsycho :cheers:

Thats awesome memike! Just Awesome...That slant of yours sure can twist'um!

Aloha!
:toothy10: yea and I ran a 7.04 1/8 mile last week :toothy10: Not :toothy10: Thank you bro, I wish she could twist that front tire up like that for real:cheers: But I an happy with her the way she is for now =P~

Ralley's 004.jpg

-
Back