Video of 1st dyno pull.

-

USCG CHARGER

Reaction score
My data viewing was reading the PID's incorrectly so we couldn't do much today with the tune... This pull was with 6* of timing and only spinning 5000 rpms which netted 480rwhp. This is with the lowest boost I'll be running to at 10 lbs. Next week when I get the ECU straighten out I will up the boost to 12 lbs, add timing and go for the 650rwhp mark. Car weighs 3145lbs.
[ame=http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t73/jbellyus/?action=view&current=27f46585.mp4]
th_27f46585.jpg
[/ame]

Thx for the kind words fellas. I know dyno number are like bench racing and should really just be used as a tuning tool. I was just impressed with the actual number it put down with only 6* of timing. I finally got to do some hole shots last night. Even with these big 325/50 dr I shred them and the car gets squirley in a hurry. Needless to say I'm looking forward to get it fully tuned and rappin it up to 6800! Lol

What brand dyno is that??? Mustang???? Sounds like a stupid question but It makes a difference.What correction factor did they use????? Sounds nice,Where the cut-outs open???? Steve

Sorry I have no idea on the dyno. I don't have cutouts either. The car has full exhaust with borla mufflers.

Sounds great. Real impressive.

How much boost was that run at? Did you say 10PSI? More timing will net More HP for sure.

Sounds real good. Good to see you are taking baby steps here and being patient. Can't wait to see it at 12PSI!! It is gunna Rip!!

How much boost was that run at? Did you say 10PSI? More timing will net More HP for sure.

Sounds real good. Good to see you are taking baby steps here and being patient. Can't wait to see it at 12PSI!! It is gunna Rip!!

Yeah these hemis like around 18* of timing plus I'll add an additional 2 lbs to make a total of 12lbs.. I'm guessing in the realm of 650-675rwhp.. which is stupid b/c I don't have traction at 480rwhp.. but you know what they say.. too much is never enough!

-
Back