Vinny passed away this morning.

-
John
I also wanted to say that in Jun I lost my kid ( 9 yr old Rhodesian). My wife had just deployed and I also prayed for that extra 3 min of doggie daddy time. It was a rough bout for me a while back. You will never have another pal as great as Vinny but I can guarantee you this- each day that goes by the memories of him will run through your head and make you smile and laugh. When youre feeling down think of him and i'll bet he can still bring a smile to his dad's face! If ya need anything your FABO family will be here
God Bless
Floyd

Its a sad day in FABO land John. Sorry for the loss and continue to give Lex the love you have always given both he and Vinnie.

Oh man I am so sorry. I am sitting here with a room full of guys and I still have tear in my eye.

My condolences, sounds like a helluva good dog n friend.

Thank You valiantdogs.
He was truly everybodys buddy.
He was a celebrity with all the kids at the campgrounds we used to go to with our son and Lex.
There were always people who recongnized him from previous years trips.
He was on first name basis with everyone at the KOA Louisville.

Have a good day today valiantdogs.
John.

Oh man, I didn't see this in the Mopar Discussions. I just started a post for you in the General Section since I didn't see this. Let me know and I'll have the mods remove it if you like.

John
I also wanted to say that in Jun I lost my kid ( 9 yr old Rhodesian). My wife had just deployed and I also prayed for that extra 3 min of doggie daddy time. It was a rough bout for me a while back. You will never have another pal as great as Vinny but I can guarantee you this- each day that goes by the memories of him will run through your head and make you smile and laugh. When youre feeling down think of him and i'll bet he can still bring a smile to his dad's face! If ya need anything your FABO family will be here
God Bless
Floyd

Thank you Floyd.
I am sorry for your loss also.
I'm not really sure how I would have done without this website.
FABO has been here for me ever sense I lost my job in 08. It has really kept me sain. It gave me something to contribute when there was nothing else for me.
Vinnie was my insparation when it came to funny dog captions for my restore thereads. He was always talking to me. The last few weeks ABB and I commented several times how he was really getting vocal here lately. He was always like trying to really talk to us here lately. Lots of loud growls and grumbles. When he couldn't get around as good he decided talking was a way to get more attention.
He always talked to me though. Sometimes when he would go to kiss my face he would growl real loud and show his teeth right before the toung would come out and lick my face! Some of my friends thought he was going to bite me. Then after his lick I would look up and say,"See he wasn't going to bite yet, he was just tasting me for later!
Weird I spent so much time the other day digging up all his pics from different threads for his birthday thread.
Now I've got a Vinny and Lex folder full of pics on my desktop!
God bless you Floyd for being here for us.
John.

Its a sad day in FABO land John. Sorry for the loss and continue to give Lex the love you have always given both he and Vinnie.

I will chryslerfat.
Thanks for being good friends with all of my family. You have been a very good friend here on FABO to us. I am glad to call you our friend.
My wind is totally gone form my sail right now though.
Everyone and yourself included always had nice things to say about and to Vinny. Thank you for being a part of FABO and my familys friend.
John.

Oh man I am so sorry. I am sitting here with a room full of guys and I still have tear in my eye.

Thank you all for protecting me and my family amd my country.
I like your morning Bagdad thread. I lurk there but I didn't say Hi and should have. Sometimes I think I'm busier than I should be.
You and your buddies there are top notch in my book.
Please keep your head down and come back home safe. You and your friends there.
If you need anything when you get back stateside, and I can help, let me know.
May God Bless you all there and watch over you and your fellow soldiers.
Thanks again, John.

Oh man, I didn't see this in the Mopar Discussions. I just started a post for you in the General Section since I didn't see this. Let me know and I'll have the mods remove it if you like.

No worries here ramcharger.
You are one good dude.
You have always been so nice to me and ABB.
Thanks for being a FABO member and one of our friends.
I'll pop over to look there in a min. I'm finding this is about all I can do today. ABB just brought me in a sandwich, wich will probibly be in Lex soon! I don't really feel like doing anything and my damn eyes wont stop watering. Must be alergy season...........
Give your poochies an extra kiss today from me and vinny.
Your friend, John.

My condolences on the loss of your best friend !!!
It never gets easy.
Prayers sent for the entire family.

No worries here ramcharger.
You are one good dude.
You have always been so nice to me and ABB.
Thanks for being a FABO member and one of our friends.
I'll pop over to look there in a min. I'm finding this is about all I can do today. ABB just brought me in a sandwich, wich will probibly be in Lex soon! I don't really feel like doing anything and my damn eyes wont stop watering. Must be alergy season...........
Give your poochies an extra kiss today from me and vinny.
Your friend, John.

Will do John.

My condolences on the loss of your best friend !!!
It never gets easy.
Prayers sent for the entire family.

Thank You TXDart.
You are a very caring and kind person.
Thank you for the condolences.
John.

That put tears in my eye's. It sounds like Vinny had one great life. Sorry for your loss. My wishes go out to you and your family.

Oh jezz, I'm such a basket case right now, I can't stop crying.
I didn't realize this was in the mopar discussion.
I wish I could move this one in with yours.

I'm sorry FABO, I didn't pay any attention when I started this thread. I am so out of it.

Mods if you move me to ramchargers thread it would be really cool.
Again I'm sorry.

John

That put tears in my eye's. It sounds like Vinny had one great life. Sorry for your loss. My wishes go out to you and your family.

Thank You Mr2.4
You are very kind to reach out and send condolence.

Have a good day today.
John.

Im very sorry for your loss. Vinny looked like an outstanding friend, I am sure he will be sorely missed. RIP Vinny. :(

He was a better friend than I was a master.
I miss him so.
I can't stand to even come into my yard now, my house, I'm not really even into Lump now sense that was the car for his last ride. I see him everywhere I look right now.
It is making me so miserable I don't know what to do.

I do thank you though for writing to us. It is really helping me to try to snap back to the real world. There are alot of people who have bigger problems than I.
I'm trying not to dwell and I think ABB is starting to worry about me a little.

Thanks for being here at FABO for us turbodart68.
I really don't know what I would do right now if yall wasn't here.
Thank You again turbodart68.
John.

Sorry to hear John, dogs are the toughest friends to loose IMO, their undying love and ability to forgive (among other things) sets them apart from most other pets and other people for that matter. I and other members here know what your going through if it makes it any easier and we're here for ya.

Terry

Just seen this about your loss. I am so sorry about you loosing such a good
friend. You and Vinny are in our prayers. :angel12:

Thank You briankaplan.
I could use some prayers right now.
You would think a 50 year old Rottwieler breeder wouldn't be so tore up over 1 dog but.....

Have a great weekend and Thank You very much for stopping buy for condolence.
John

Sorry to hear John, dogs are the toughest IMO, their undying love and ability to forgive (among other things) sets them apart from most other pets and other people for that matter. I and other members here know what your going through if it makes it any easier and we're here for ya.

Terry

Thank you Terry.
It makes a huge difference to know you and FABO are out there.
If FABO wasn't here, I would be locked in a dark quiet room right now and might not get back out for a week or 2.
If it's possible can you see if someone could move this thread out of Mopar section and into "General Discussion with ramchargers Vinny thread. I don't know how or who to go to right now about this.
I'm totally F'd up. I didn't realize I was in Mopar section.
I'm not really all here right now..........
Thanks for writing to us.
John.

John and ABB, I am so very saddened to read this news today. I always enjoyed reading your posts with Vinny and Lex helping you work on the cars. Tears are streaming down my face as I type this to you guys......Condolences and don't worry about not feeling like yourself, it's perfectly normal. Pets are members of the family.

I feel like FABO lost a mascot.....RIP Vinny :sad11:

Sorry to hear of your loss, this world is made up of many dimensions we only see a few.
Vinny is still with you my friend.

Kenny

Our family condolences to our to you and your family. We're sorry for your loss.
Dogs are special. We're both 'dog people' and love our two "fur kids" like they were our own flesh and blood.
Always keep the good memories close to your heart. That's the way our loved ones live on with us forever until we're all able to meet again.
Vinny is now in the "land of the slow squirrels" and waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

-
Back